What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received this week.

GroteFoto-CLXVIJ64.jpg

GroteFoto-CSRKOU8Y.jpg

GroteFoto-PUSMMOSK.jpg

On a bit of a whim I decided to get some manga from Japan. The bottom two are bilingual (english & japanese) versions of Chihayafuru volumes 1 & 2, unfortunately the rest of the series were not released in bilingual form so I won't be able to read the rest anytime soon. The top ones are the two volumes of the Sound of the Sky manga, which I got because it was only 400 yen for them both. Hopefully I will actually be able to read them someday :p

I'm actually really surprised at how these have cover jackets, which you only ever see on hardback books over here. They even have a little obi each, which I can't decide if I should keep or not. Now I just need to get cracking with my learning to read/speak Japanese.

Xenoblade 3D arrived.

wYk2M2ml.jpg

Have I mentioned how much I love this game? Because I love this game. Hence why I bought it again.

Nice FMP grabs.

Would love for someone to put Valvrave out in the UK (I'm guessing it'll go to MVM), if only to see how the BBFC get their heads around 'that' scene in the first half.

Where did you order Valvrave from?[/quote]

I got it from a a ebay seller called ozfalcon2801 if you type in valvrave on eBay and search blu rays then their shop should be one of the first sellers to appear. Ive bought from thier shop twice now and Ive had no problems I highly recommend them.

Got these in from UP1USA today. They seem to be taking an awful long time with some titles recently. I didn't get Golden Time Part 2 until a month after release!
Unfortunately it looks like Sankarea is going to have to (at least partially) go back since I can't get past the 3 minute mark of episode 1 due to a nice scratch on the disc.

oJf4yYG.jpg

As a bonus... Who approved this? Who thought this was a good idea? It's honestly even harder to read in person due to the box being quite reflective.

GdQYK8v.jpg

Sora Takeuchi said:
I want that! Were did you buy it from?

AmiAmi. It's listed as sold out though.

Talk about overkill with the box they sent it in though, could have got a dozen or more in the box. Could have easily fit in a card tube.

box.jpg

Some very nice photos again here in the last few days. So here i go, received so far this week.

Regular keepcases. BTW i case someone wonders, the Phantom BD is the S.A.V.E. edition but i reverse the cover where possible.

GroteFoto-PJVW34FJ.jpg

Part 1 of Rose of Versailles. There's a bit of a story here. First ordered it through amazon.com but i received the regular version instead of the artbox. After contacting amazon they saw the error and refunded me completely and there was no need to send the DVD back, talk about excellent support. Then i've ordered it directly at the source, through Rightstuf, as this artbox set seems to go OOP sooner rather than later.

GroteFoto-7KIPBICQ.jpg

Kill la Kill Part 2 of 3

GroteFoto-BFSKTOYW.jpg

And also received these two artbooks. Especially the Ghibli one is a real pearl, very well done. My first in this series of Ghibli artbooks so more will follow.

GroteFoto-S6QFIGRU.jpg

GroteFoto-7ZVA6OCT.jpg

And now it's waiting for the courier to receive another package from UP1 with some Aniplex and NISA releases. So stay tuned :-D

Unexpected but pleasant arrival from Amazon.

71ckJtcl.jpg

Judging by the tracker in my account, this was sent over from Germany overnight. Perhaps Amazon Germany found a stockpile, or maybe this came straight from Nintendo EU's HQ. Who knows? Glad I was able to get Shulk after all though.

Got these in today. Zavvi did the stupidest thing and sent out an order consisting of 11 BDs each in their own envelope. The postwoman was probably wondering what the hell I was doing.
Picked up a bunch of Disney movies due to the BOGOF deal going on at the moment. I've never really seen any of them, and the ones that I have seen were so long ago that I couldn't tell you what happened.
Also picked up the GiTS steelbook despite owning the superior JP BD. It was only £9.99 on Monday, so it's worth it at least for the steelbook, booklet and Lossless English dub I suppose.

qj4UH8s.jpg

Back