What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

@Grav yeah Im aware of most of the upcoming games, Tokyo Xanadu is another i'd love to see be released in the west. I'll update my list when I can be bothered!

16675606010_4bf3f79a72_c.jpg

Mushishi and Another thanks to forum member lelouchnarukami, Korean release of Wonderful Days for a true bargain price of £3 off ebay! I remember first buying the R3 version of Wonderful Days at a Toy/Collectors fair in Birmingham years back. Really enjoyed it, ended up buying the Limited Edition R3 version as well as the Limited Edition soundtrack. Looking forward to rewatching it in HD

serpantino said:
Digital only releases are a massive pet hate of mine on vita.
Sony Europe loves to overprice digital items and blame publishers. Memory cards are expensive and 32gb fills fast. Also Sony are unreliable. They're shutting down sony mobile so you won't be able to redownload purchased games and they did the same with GT5 content.

My biggest regret is investing in sony Europe. I have too much invested from before I got my vita to justify changing regions but anyone who gets one should get a US account instead of EU. There's a lot more games available that sony EU haven't bothered to try & get released (xenogears, star oceans etc) always falling back on blaming the publishers.

There was talk a while back of Sony pulling out of the mobile market altogether so I have to wonder how strong their commitment is longer term to the portable market. I suppose they'll continue lending some support to the Vita outside of Japan because of its integration with the PS4.

Okay, that box is FRICKIN HUGE. And it also arrived on a Sunday.

CAseWbnWwAAK64N.jpg:large

CAseZRSWkAEnNwO.jpg:large

CAseZJYWsAA-_3P.jpg:large

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD arrived in a nice chipboard clamshell (I think that's what they are called) artbox with the following:
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD PS4 game
- Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae PS4 Download code
- Steelbook
- Composed Soundtrack
- Type-0 Manga in the same size as the Japanese Square Enix one (Final Fantasy Reishiki)
- 200 page artbook, A2 size I think
- Cards

Courtesy of Amazon UK (and Royal Mail) for getting my package on a Sunday instead of Monday. Rather satisfied with that idea.

I've put up more images on my Imgur album, you can check out more on there.

Blog Post is now available.

Went a bit manga crazy today.

Visited Nostalgia & Comics in Birmingham for the first time in ages. I used to buy all my manga from them from WAAAYYY back when
They had 3 for 2 on all manga. FMA and Seraph 1 were from Book Depository.

I may need to start reading them before I buy many more :p

Would love to see some unboxing pictures of the Persona Movie. :p

Elaniel said:
Went a bit manga crazy today.

Visited Nostalgia & Comics in Birmingham for the first time in ages. I used to buy all my manga from them from WAAAYYY back when
They had 3 for 2 on all manga. FMA and Seraph 1 were from Book Depository.

I may need to start reading them before I buy many more :p

Awesome pick ups. I need to get around to buying Vinland Saga. I really hope Kodansha start publishing it again.

Emulsion said:
Arrived today.
kill.la.kill.part.2.jpg

Kill la Kill 2 looks great. I can't wait for the third one to come out.

Maria the Virgin Witch vol 1, Yakitate!! Japan part 1 with artbox, Nanatsu no Taizai Illustration Collection & Nanatsu no Taizai Vocal Collection Meliodas Vs Gilthunder

zA70Zbcl.jpg

Back