What did you BUY today?

Pre-ordered DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO (PS5) from Amazon UK as they price matched TGC. I would have purchased from TGC, but I prefer not having to make the payment when I pre-order.

Hopefully the Budokai nostalgia hits hard with this one. Very excited.

After receiving a Hatsune Miku figure for my B-Day I've been itching for some more figures so made use of the last few hours of Crunchyroll's summer sale and ordered two figures.

As I didn't qualify for free shipping there was around $7.00 P&P but converted overall it was only around £33.00.

Not sure how much it'll be when it gets to Stackry but this'll be a good test to see how costs are when it comes to non-DVD's / BD's.

Anyway I ordered these nice looking Lum and Rem figures. I'm still yet to see Re:Zero admittedly despite owning both seasons but I enjoy the characters from what I've seen of Isekai Quartet and the KonoSuba! mobile game even if they're probably not the most accurate representations. Really like the design of the figure though so couldn't pass up on her.

1000001759.jpg

1000001760.jpg

Ordered Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Legendary Edition (PS5) from ebay.

Though the DLC is only codes unfortunately and isn't on the disc I've noticed this edition has gone OOS and risen in price recently on PS5 so decided to get it now, plus I've been meaning to pick it up for the longest time anyway, surprised I hadn't already.

Just posting here to note that I have actually been buying less as I wanted, not the purpose of this thread I know, but I'm still happy about it. Here are some of my favourite memes, instead of purchase pictures - recently I've only really bought one top from Primark (and I was only there in the first place cuz my friend needed to buy new jeans), Batman Beyond Blu-ray US import complete series as it was on offer and I'd been meaning to for quite a while, a bit of makeup (couple of nail polishes and one lipstick) when I was in Boots to get some more practical things I needed, and some latest volumes (manga and graphic novels plus the two Heartstopper novellas) from series I own and have read every previous volume of :) I've been browsing online shopping sites a lot less as well, I also did a rather big clearout and gave 6 bags of stuff to charity (mostly clothes and some books), and I'm glad that I'm living more in line with how I want my life to be and what feels right to me. I still enjoy seeing what other people here are buying and I hope you are all enjoying your acquisitions! :)

Attachments

• OMG, a Duck.jpg
    OMG, a Duck.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1
  • It's Not Christmas Until Our Local Electrical Shop Puts Up It's Annual Nativity Scene.png
    It's Not Christmas Until Our Local Electrical Shop Puts Up It's Annual Nativity Scene.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Hydration is not an option drink water or face the wrath of Kirby.jpg
    Hydration is not an option drink water or face the wrath of Kirby.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Batman Beyond?
As in Terry gets trained by an old Bruce Wayne?
If so, may I ask where you got it?

I watched a lot of it on TV but wouldn't mind a copy. I'm being cheap about it as I suspect I just want a copy and easily can see myself never watching it again.

Batman Beyond?
As in Terry gets trained by an old Bruce Wayne?
If so, may I ask where you got it?

I watched a lot of it on TV but wouldn't mind a copy. I'm being cheap about it as I suspect I just want a copy and easily can see myself never watching it again.

Amazon UK, on Blu-ray, not sure if it would work on a Region B player as I have two multiregion players, but I do have it on Region 1 DVD if you can play that, I suspect I wouldn't get much for it if I sold it online so since you sent me El Hazard would you like my DVDs in return for the cost of postage? I can even throw in uncut PG-13 Return of the Joker, if you can just wait a bit until it arrives so I know I've got it on Blu-ray and the discs aren't damaged etc, before I send out my DVDs to you? :)

Amazon UK, on Blu-ray, not sure if it would work on a Region B player as I have two multiregion players, but I do have it on Region 1 DVD if you can play that, I suspect I wouldn't get much for it if I sold it online so since you sent me El Hazard would you like my DVDs in return for the cost of postage? I can even throw in uncut PG-13 Return of the Joker, if you can just wait a bit until it arrives so I know I've got it on Blu-ray and the discs aren't damaged etc, before I send out my DVDs to you? :)
That's kind of you.
I'll think it over.

Back