What did you BUY today?

Pre-ordered DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO (PS5) from Amazon UK as they price matched TGC. I would have purchased from TGC, but I prefer not having to make the payment when I pre-order.

Hopefully the Budokai nostalgia hits hard with this one. Very excited.

After receiving a Hatsune Miku figure for my B-Day I've been itching for some more figures so made use of the last few hours of Crunchyroll's summer sale and ordered two figures.

As I didn't qualify for free shipping there was around $7.00 P&P but converted overall it was only around £33.00.

Not sure how much it'll be when it gets to Stackry but this'll be a good test to see how costs are when it comes to non-DVD's / BD's.

Anyway I ordered these nice looking Lum and Rem figures. I'm still yet to see Re:Zero admittedly despite owning both seasons but I enjoy the characters from what I've seen of Isekai Quartet and the KonoSuba! mobile game even if they're probably not the most accurate representations. Really like the design of the figure though so couldn't pass up on her.

1000001759.jpg

1000001760.jpg

Ordered Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Legendary Edition (PS5) from ebay.

Though the DLC is only codes unfortunately and isn't on the disc I've noticed this edition has gone OOS and risen in price recently on PS5 so decided to get it now, plus I've been meaning to pick it up for the longest time anyway, surprised I hadn't already.

Back