What did you BUY today?

Good find and shocking how difficult it is to get one of these - I don't think there is such a complete UK release and yeah the individual seasons are extortionate...such a shame when a great show is not given reasonable physical releases. I'm still fuming that Legion never got anything past season 1 here and I eventually got fed up and imported the US dvds for seasons 2&3 as I couldn't even find any blu ray versions 😔

There is a complete UK set, but it's difficult to find new - it's £110 used at CEX! It must have had a fairly low print run. It's less than 2 years old and out of stock everywhere! Such a shame honestly.

Last edited:
A bar of Galaxy chocolate, a carrier bag.

But the most exciting part of my day is that I finally got brought some custom mounts and frames for art! It’s been a goal of mine since last year but I finally took the day trip to get this sorted. Both of these are by Monokiiro, who is one of my favourite artists to run into at conventions. She does a lot of stuff with monster girls and demon boys and streetwear in a very fun style. One of these is a print made to celebrate the final Doki Doki Manchester event and the other is 3 of her zodiac characters hanging out. Really happy with the frames. Looking forward to hanging these up (I need to completely reorganise my space).

Attachments

• IMG_9096.jpeg
    IMG_9096.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9095.jpeg
    IMG_9095.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Ordered from The Game Collection Outlet on Ebay using a 15% discount code.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
No Man's Sky (PS5)

The discount code is DAYLIGHT15 & expires on Monday 17th if anyone else is interested.

365Games have a few games going for super cheap so ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Switch) and Dragon Quest Treasures (Switch) for around £10.00 each.

Other notable games were Pokemon Shining Pearl (Switch), Pokemon Scarlet (Switch), Sonic Origins Plus (PS5) and Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (PS5)

This was the early hours of this morning so I don't know if they're still available or at least still at that price.

I guess there is always the chance the orders won't be fulfilled either but fingers crossed it wasn't an error as they are some some amazing deals, especially for Xeno 3.

365Games have a few games going for super cheap so ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Switch) and Dragon Quest Treasures (Switch) for around £10.00 each.

Other notable games were Pokemon Shining Pearl (Switch), Pokemon Scarlet (Switch), Sonic Origins Plus (PS5) and Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (PS5)

This was the early hours of this morning so I don't know if they're still available or at least still at that price.

I guess there is always the chance the orders won't be fulfilled either but fingers crossed it wasn't an error as they are some some amazing deals, especially for Xeno 3.

Update

I just got refunded so must had been some sort of error unfortunately.

Pre-ordered Sonic x Shadow Generations (PS5) from GAME.

Like most pre-orders I was going to use TheGameCollection but the PS5 version is OOS on their site atm (despite not being out yet) so went with GAME instead plus now that GAME wallet will cease to exist soon I used the little amount of points I had on there that will cover the delivery cost at least.

I have plans for all these... unicorn mermaid plans 🤔 🥰

Attachments

• Chrome Cream Eyeshadow Seahorse BeautyMoonCo.png
    Chrome Cream Eyeshadow Seahorse BeautyMoonCo.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Barry M Pigment Paint Blue Buzz.png
    Barry M Pigment Paint Blue Buzz.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Barry M Pigment Paint Lilac Love.png
    Barry M Pigment Paint Lilac Love.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Laura Serna Glitter Face and Body Gel 9 Colours.png
    Laura Serna Glitter Face and Body Gel 9 Colours.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Glisten Cosmetics Spectra Paint Rose Pink.png
    Glisten Cosmetics Spectra Paint Rose Pink.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Made by Mitchell Colour Case The Electrics Cosmetic Paint Palette 12 Colours.png
    Made by Mitchell Colour Case The Electrics Cosmetic Paint Palette 12 Colours.png
    636.4 KB · Views: 1
Some of the stuff from the previous post arrived! Namely the two Barry M pigment paints and the glitter face and body gel set :)

Lil bit more unicorn mermaid makeup purchased today :)

Yellow is to do a kind of sun/fire colours look at some point, but I think I will stick with the unicorn vibes for now so I don't end up spending $967 on room service all my monies on makeup XP

Attachments

• Ucanbe Athena Face Painting Palette 20 Colours.png
    Ucanbe Athena Face Painting Palette 20 Colours.png
    695.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Revolution Translucent Baking Powder for Setting Makeup.png
    Revolution Translucent Baking Powder for Setting Makeup.png
    789.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4 Makeup Brushes and Makeup Sponge.png
    4 Makeup Brushes and Makeup Sponge.png
    739 KB · Views: 0
  • Barry M Pigment Paint Yes Yellow.png
    Barry M Pigment Paint Yes Yellow.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Picked up a handful books from World of Books to round off my Murakami collection, before his newest novel comes out in November this year:
  • Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman
  • After the Quake
  • The Elephant Vanishes
  • Dance Dance Dance
  • Killing Commendatore
  • Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
15% off too!

Picked up a handful books from World of Books to round off my Murakami collection, before his newest novel comes out in November this year:
  • Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman
  • After the Quake
  • The Elephant Vanishes
  • Dance Dance Dance
  • Killing Commendatore
  • Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
15% off too!
I’ve only read Norwegian Wood and What I talk about when I talk about running (which I adore).

Back