What did you BUY today?

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered Viz Media's re-release of Sailor Moon from UP1, making it my first import blu-ray, I'm still yet to get a region free player but I plan to eventually and Sailor Moon is a series I've especially wanted to own for a long time so I don't mind paying a bit extra than what I usually would for a standard edition blu-ray and despite wanting them, the previous CE releases are just too much money for me at this moment in time.

EDIT: Meant to put this in the anime / manga I bought today thread 😅

Last edited:
I ordered a pack of 5 DW1 box protectors and 10 DW2 box protectors from Steelbook Central for my Doctor Who The Collection boxsets.

Last edited:
I subscribed to Odeon Limitless so I can actually leave the house and do something fun with friends for cheap (I'm seeing the new Harry Potter today with a friend and I'll go and see The Bad Guys soon - I don't mind going to the cinema alone but it will be nice to go with friends as well) :) It's the rolling monthly payment of £14.99 (for anyone who doesn't know, you only have to commit to three months at a time now, which is part of what made me decide to join cuz that's less of a potential issue than a 12 month commitment) :)

TxmngQW.jpg

Continuing on with not having to depend on that corsair headset I've been using (and getting annoyed with each time I had to unplug it because it ends up with either minor or major crackling) and now hoping that it works and I can fit the mount to a standard boom arm when I can get one (along with a longer cable).

Fancy summer shorts! Each pair only cost about £14-£16 and the seller will make adjustments for better fit at no extra cost, I love wearing bloomer/pantaloon style shorts/trousers so these are also my Easter present to myself (as well as just for someone who has so many clothes I actually don't have many pairs of cotton/other breathable cool fabric shorts, so it was about time I got some more as summer's coming). Next step is taking another sewing course so I can make myself nice shorts with the correct crotch curves/depth for summer :)

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 00.39.54.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 00.39.54.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-22 baby pink long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-22 baby pink long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    842.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-41 cream long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-41 cream long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-19-17 Ladies brown steampunk short legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-19-17 Ladies brown steampunk short legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
An oversized hoodie that was on offer for £16 and had good reviews on Amazon, I'm mostly preparing for the end of the year and thought it looked really pretty but I also might wear it at night if the weather is cold at night as it's still spring after all :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 17-58-16 Oversized Wearable Blanket Hoodie For Adult Kids - Big Hoode...png
    Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 17-58-16 Oversized Wearable Blanket Hoodie For Adult Kids - Big Hoode...png
    940.1 KB · Views: 4
I just pre-ordered two Discotek Blu-ray titles from Rightstuf. Release date for both is July 26:

Holmes of Kyoto Blu-ray
Cyber City Oedo 808 Remastered Steelbook

I also ordered two in-stock-early items in a separte order, so these will ship out very soon:

The Saint's Magic Power is Omipotent Blu-ray (May 10)
Lupin the 3rd Part 1 Blu-ray (May 31)

Last edited:
Anyone here familiar with Steven Universe?. It was a choice between the VAs for Pearl, Amethyst or Connie........I went with Pearl

Yes I love it I've seen all of Seasons 1-5 (though not the movie or Future yet), is Pearl your favourite character or? I am hoping to buy the S1-5 Blu-ray and rewatch it all at some point (I believe the movie and Future are only available on DVD but I'll prob just get the DVDs anyway as I do really love the series) but I'll wait for now as I have just made another moderately expensive purchase of an animation Blu-ray set :)

Yes I love it I've seen all of Seasons 1-5 (though not the movie or Future yet), is Pearl your favourite character or? I am hoping to buy the S1-5 Blu-ray and rewatch it all at some point (I believe the movie and Future are only available on DVD but I'll prob just get the DVDs anyway as I do really love the series) but I'll wait for now as I have just made another moderately expensive purchase of an animation Blu-ray set :)
I like all the Gems (Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, Peridot, Lapis, etc) but Pearl I really like when she goes from prim and proper Gem to freakout (Say Uncle was a goldmine for that)

I like all the Gems (Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, Peridot, Lapis, etc) but Pearl I really like when she goes from prim and proper Gem to freakout (Say Uncle was a goldmine for that)

Yeah it can be really interesting seeing characters who are usually very composed let the veneer crack, though I suppose one can tell that there is unrest in Pearl from the start like she comes off as kind of neurotic and anxious even when she is being prim and proper :)

Back