What did you BUY today?

Lordhippos

Thousand Master
parks-and-recreation-treat-yourself.gif

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
Well given I was logged out for a few months, theres 2 things I've bought over the past 2 months I want to highlight. Yep I bought a hoodie based on the one Batgirl wears in DC Super Hero Girls. And a signed picture from Starfire/Princess Bubblegum herself (in fact the Teen Titans voice cast are doing a virtual con event next month)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-093940_Etsy.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-093940_Etsy.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 8j8cz3.jpg
    8j8cz3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 10

demonix

Hunter
aR8aXIU.jpg

One compilation of music from a time when music was actually good and not some drivel put out by cookie cutter groups along with the original dune movie (since it only cost a total of £12 for the two).

martynana0

Completely Average High School Student
I bought some anime comics for my little sister since she recently became interested in anime. Soon I will be able to discuss this with her and it is so cool. I also bought sleeping pills for me and my mother on online pharmacy because we had insomnia again. This is a sign that you need to start sleeping regularly and lead a more active lifestyle. Sometimes it's so hard, especially when you're watching a new series or reading an interesting book

Last edited:

Girls with Guns

Combat Butler
I got these for my All-in-One PC, to hopefully be able to watch anime and YouTube videos without disturbing my parents, and without having to wear a full size headphone. Hopefully Bluetooth 5.1 is fast enough that the audio delay is negligible. The PC only has Bluetooth 4.0 built in because it's about 7 or 8 years old now, and when I tried using a Bluetooth speaker previously the delay was close to a half-second, so not really useable at all for watching video.

Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless Earbud Headphones

btearbuds.jpg

Bluetooth 5.1 Dongle

btdongle.jpg