What did you BUY today?

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Forbidden Planet
They have rearranged a little and have an alcove of about 3/4 shelves worth, but definitely not the same amount as comics and graphic novels.
I haven't been into the centre, bar going to the Showcase, for a while myself, but had to go in for something else today which didn't take as long as I thought it would so had a little wonder around.

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
triple post…I’ve now booked tickets for these. My trip to London is now all sorted as I’ve already booked my hotel (Premier Inn by Tower Bridge)

wah! I want to go too... Should be a very interesting tour - Enjoy!

I still have the link to your Holmes museum photos up on a tab in my browser, I go through them every so often to see if I notice anything new I missed - a lot to look at in there! 🙂

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
I purchased it for $300 around 7 months ago. It was a bad decision, and the people here advised me against it, however I just shrugged and declared YOLO. Each time I log into my bank account I am unsure whether I've made the right choice or not.

Purchased what? Sorry was unclear what you were referring to from your post?

JefferyOls853

Hikikomori
I took my grandpa and me to our local Wal-Mart to buy him the first time on Black Friday. He was looking for a $98 TV and I was looking for an laptop. Keep in mind that this Wal-Mart is a normal store , is not an "Super" Wal-Mart (yes, they are still around). I wanted a new laptop since the one I purchased for college is 8 years old. It was time to upgrade. Grandpa was looking for a TV in his bedroom. I was delighted by the orderly chaos. There was no shoving or pushing, well-organized store. We had arrived at 6 and at home in time for 7.

In spite of what you'll see on Black Friday on the news and on the internet there are still some enjoyable opportunities to shop today. My 69-year-old grandpa was of the same opinion.

Lucky_Deity

Student Council President
Bit the bullet and pre-ordered Viz Media's re-release of Sailor Moon from UP1, making it my first import blu-ray, I'm still yet to get a region free player but I plan to eventually and Sailor Moon is a series I've especially wanted to own for a long time so I don't mind paying a bit extra than what I usually would for a standard edition blu-ray and despite wanting them, the previous CE releases are just too much money for me at this moment in time.

EDIT: Meant to put this in the anime / manga I bought today thread 😅

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I ordered a pack of 5 DW1 box protectors and 10 DW2 box protectors from Steelbook Central for my Doctor Who The Collection boxsets.

Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
I subscribed to Odeon Limitless so I can actually leave the house and do something fun with friends for cheap (I'm seeing the new Harry Potter today with a friend and I'll go and see The Bad Guys soon - I don't mind going to the cinema alone but it will be nice to go with friends as well) :) It's the rolling monthly payment of £14.99 (for anyone who doesn't know, you only have to commit to three months at a time now, which is part of what made me decide to join cuz that's less of a potential issue than a 12 month commitment) :)