What did you BUY today?

@RadFemHedonist I love Heartstopper!

I haven't finished vol 4 yet, but it's a really really nice series.

Have you read any of Alice Oseman's other books?

I haven't and I've only just started Volume 1 of Heartstopper (I'm about halfway through that volume atm), but I really like it so far, so I will at least consider checking out some of her other books at some point, it's really sweet I love Nick and Charlie :) <3

TOBLERONE!!! Mmm, been so long sice I had one of those! 🤤

And, at a quick glance as I was scrolling down your post, I thought you had purchased a Dr Seuss book - that font, on the spine of the bottom "Die" book... lol.

This man he did indeed die twice
It really wasn't very nice
Did they fell him with an axe?
A shock attack with cold hard facts?

And yes toblerones are really delicious, how readily available are they in the US? We have a lot of them in the UK I remember ever since I was little at least :)

lol, the little Seussian rhyme... 😁

And yes, Toblerones are readily accessible over here, although I used to get the bigger ones all the time for a great price at a local bargain grocery store, but they haven't had any there in at least a year or more.

Panic brought as they close to going OOP
My Bride is a Mermaid
Peach Girl

Normally brought.
Code Breaker
Gosick.

Aside form Zillion and School Rumble I have all the Essentials and S.A.V.E Edition shows that I want ♥️

Word of warning.
If you want to own any Funimation Essentials or S.A.V.E editions of anime, please buy them now if you can as Crunchyroll is slowly quietly phasing out the brands.

This week on I Can't Believe It's On iTunes, the soundtrack for After the Rain. This was one of those cases where the CD release was bundled with the Japanese blu-ray and is a nightmare to find, so I'd been mulling over whether to pay eBay scalper prices for some time. I wasn't able to find it on iTunes previously because they've written the title in romanji with no spaces between words. It only came up when I searched for the composer, Ryo Yoshimata.

soundtrack for After the Rain. This was one of those cases where the CD release was bundled with the Japanese blu-ray
Same as with Demon Slayer which the US got and we didn't! Hopefully it will, like this, come out separately at some point.

Checked Spotify and AtR is there too dated as October last year, so some 3 and half years after airing and I'm guessing roughly 3 years after the Blu-ray release. ref:rain, the vocal version at least, has been on there since it came out during the airing.

AllTheAnime Christmas Haul.
Finalizing my U.C Gundam collection.

Next year I may start investing on the Gundam shows that AL hasn't released yet aka Gundam X, Victory Gundam, Build franchise, G Gundam, 0080, and AGE, then again AL may end up releasing then next year.

Also, just waiting to get paid so I can grab School Rumble Season 1 the final S.A.VE/Essentials show that I want.
Screenshot_20221202-112144_Chrome.jpg

Pre-ordered the physical edition of the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster collection which is exclusive to the Square Enix store.

Didn't even have a chance in grabbing the Switch version (which I wanted to as they were originally NES / SNES games) unless I go for the super expensive edition. Pre-ordered the PS4 version though, was still £64.99 which I think is to much but I don't want to miss out and it is FF so I can make the exception.

EDIT: The Square Enix store doesn't take payment upfront if anyone wanted to secure themselves a copy but might not have the funds atm, the collection releases in May (tentative).

Last edited:
EDIT: The Square Enix store doesn't take payment upfront if anyone wanted to secure themselves a copy but might not have the funds atm, the collection releases in May (tentative).
Although you can pay when you want, if you go into the ‘manage order‘ on that order in your account there is a ‘debit now’ button and you can then pay for your order if you wish. I did that for the FFXVI CE.

Although you can pay when you want, if you go into the ‘manage order‘ on that order in your account there is a ‘debit now’ button and you can then pay for your order if you wish. I did that for the FFXVI CE.
Yes I noticed this on my order confirmation email. Quite a nice system to have.

Yes I noticed this on my order confirmation email. Quite a nice system to have.

Ah yeah, I should had mentioned that, noticed in my e-mail as well.

It seems the PS4 standard has also sold out now as well, glad I got my order in.

Back