What did you BUY today?

It's finally back on sale:
Drawing_the_Female_Figure_Cover__92280.1670938692.jpg
@SkwigglesWorth
Thanks, I was actaully going to do simialr (post up a message here) as I set up back in stock notification. But yep ordered myself a copy as well.

Popped to a branch of the Works in town to pick up a reduced to clear "Scenic Britain" 2023 calendar (reduced from £2 to a £1). Also, some new shoes for work from Shoe Zone.

Got my deposit back in full for my former house today, decided to donate something to a worthy cause.

Are they meant to be donating some of it to charity rather than the usual dodgy accounting where they only donate the profits which are smaller than usual due to higher costs as they make sure they keep a bit back for themselves?

Are they meant to be donating some of it to charity rather than the usual dodgy accounting where they only donate the profits which are smaller than usual due to higher costs as they make sure they keep a bit back for themselves?
The worthy cause was really just trying to get the song to no. 1 but I do donate to charity personally as well and fully agree with the K*nts on their point that BabyLad are absolute grifters when it comes to using charity as a shameless self promotion tool. Worth £72k before their Christmas charity singles, worth well over £1m now thanks to how much it raised their profile. The best way to give to charity is to give directly to charity. No. 7 wasn't a bad result. Amazing (but not surprising) to see the lengths to which its very existence was suppressed by the mainstream media, download links left off the official charts website, the BBC refusing to mention it even by a censored title to stop people finding it, referring to it as just a song whose "title is uprintable" by a band "whose name is also unprintable"...

The worthy cause was really just trying to get the song to no. 1 but I do donate to charity personally as well and fully agree with the K*nts on their point that BabyLad are absolute grifters when it comes to using charity as a shameless self promotion tool. Worth £72k before their Christmas charity singles, worth well over £1m now thanks to how much it raised their profile. The best way to give to charity is to give directly to charity. No. 7 wasn't a bad result. Amazing (but not surprising) to see the lengths to which its very existence was suppressed by the mainstream media, download links left off the official charts website, the BBC refusing to mention it even by a censored title to stop people finding it, referring to it as just a song whose "title is uprintable" by a band "whose name is also unprintable"...

I wish I'd remembered to buy it but at least I did give a fair bit to charities and political pressure groups this year... still wish I'd remembered to buy it tho (also since when were either of those words unprintable at this point in time... must have missed the memo :rolleyes: )

Indeed, for BabyLad it was better to donate the money direct to the charity rather than buying the song. At least the charity will see a lot more of the 99p.

Today I bought a Hobonichi Weeks planner for 2023 from Amazon Japan. A bit late with my planner purchase but it’s one of multiple I use so no biggie

Got Cyberpunk 2077 on sale for PS5 so I can do the other endings I missed when I played it on PS4. Will start it when I’ve finished Horizon Forbidden West.

And then picked up some Sanrio stickers and a festive Pompompurin enamel pin from ArtBox. I’m a sucker for cutesie stuff

I got some nice stuff when I went charity shopping with my best friend while he was staying over for the weekend :)

Multicoloured scarf (blue, yellow, purple, etc.)
Ornamental ceramic elephant in little red velvet bag
Space Jam - A New Legacy Looney Tunes/LeBron James 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
One for Sorrow (A Book of Old-Fashioned Lore) (Hardcover)

Attachments

• Charity Shop Purchases Saturday 28:01:2023 Multicoloured Scarf, Small Elephant Figure in Red V...jpg
    Charity Shop Purchases Saturday 28:01:2023 Multicoloured Scarf, Small Elephant Figure in Red V...jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Charity Shop Purchases Saturday 28:01:2023 Space Jam A New Legacy LeBron James Looney Tunes 10...jpg
    Charity Shop Purchases Saturday 28:01:2023 Space Jam A New Legacy LeBron James Looney Tunes 10...jpg
    898.5 KB · Views: 2
I decided to finally pick up an ssd expansion for my PS5 - I opted for the Seagate FireCuda. Apparently despite coming from Amazon eu it should arrive tomorrow.

I decided to finally pick up an ssd expansion for my PS5 - I opted for the Seagate FireCuda. Apparently despite coming from Amazon eu it should arrive tomorrow.
I'm sure you know this already, but don't forget it will need a heatsink if it doesn't have one built-in.

Today I bought a Hobonichi Weeks planner for 2023 from Amazon Japan. A bit late with my planner purchase but it’s one of multiple I use so no biggie

Got Cyberpunk 2077 on sale for PS5 so I can do the other endings I missed when I played it on PS4. Will start it when I’ve finished Horizon Forbidden West.

And then picked up some Sanrio stickers and a festive Pompompurin enamel pin from ArtBox. I’m a sucker for cutesie stuff
There is no other endings in cyberpunk 2077 because so much of the things you were meant to do did not end up in the game like the multiple endings.

Last edited:
Back