Straw Hat Pirate
Pre-ordered for £20 each:

Cyberpunk 2077
Dragon Ball Z - Kakarot
The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Sequel
The Legend of Zelda - Link’s Awakening

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
3 gave me £5 to spend on Google Play Store so I brought the Mari Okada biography: From Truant to Anime Screenwriter: My Path to “Anohana” and “The Anthem of the Heart” which was just under £5, so technically I didn't "buy" it, but whatever!

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Where the hell did you get them for £20 each? lol
It's quite simple. I'll tell my secrets lol, but I'll be using our Danish currency, as I'm too lazy to divide it by 9.
GameStop currently has a offer to trade in a game and get 50% toward any pre-order. However, with Gamescon in Germany, they now have pre-order any game for 99DKK.
The game you have to try in has to be on their selected list of games, but one of them is PES2019, which a electronics store here in Denmark sells for 79DKK. Sooooo, I bought 4 of them (out of the 20-ish they had in stock) and pre-ordered those 4 games. And that gives 178DKK which is basically £20!
Could've pre-ordred many more though, Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokémon and such.

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Ordered Toy Story 4K.

Thinking about moving my PS4 pre-orders toward some more Switch games.
I essentially play two games on PS4, which can both be gotten for the Switch (Skyrim and Witcher 3).

Either want to pre-order Astral Chain/Pokémon Sword or Witcher 3/Pokémon Sword.

Reactions: HWR

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
So I’ve come to a decision to part with my PS4, as I only have one game for the entire console. That one being Skyrim, which can be got extremely cheap for PC, so I’ll be doing that, since the Switch version doesn’t look that good.

Then I’ve switched (omg what a pun!) my PS4 pre-orders to Switch games. So now it’s like this:

Breath of the Wild Sequel
Link’s Awakening
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot changed to Pokémon Sword
Cyberpunk 2077 changed to Luigi’s Mansion

Then I pre-ordered a fifth and final game:
Astral Chain
Which looks interesting, and it’s already coming next week!

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Sold my PS4 yesterday and ordered Super Mario Maker 2.

EDIT: Pre-ordered Dragons Forever from Amazon using the £10 off from the Audible promotion.

EDIT 2: Didn't want to make another post, but ordered Fire Emblem - Three Houses.

Last edited:

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Made some Hong Kong orders:

A Better Tomorrow II
A Better Tomorrow III
Invisible Target
Ip Man
Ip Man 2
Ip Man 3
Winners & Sinners
Twinkle, Twinkle Lucky Stars

The four Kam & Ronson titles were on sale for around 50% off.

ActionFaust

Thousand Master
Ordered some Laid-Back Camp merch from AmiAmi:
Laid-Back Camp 8bit Rearrange Soundtrack
New Illustration Rin Shima Acrylic Stand

It's amazing how much merch this series has.

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Nintendo Switch Deluxe Travel Case and Screen Protector for it. My Switch has already gotten a scratch on the screen from the dock :(

Anime1977

Great Teacher
I have a 3D projector in my basement theater to watch the movie in 3D on a 120" screen, but I don't yet own a 4K TV or projector for the 4K disc - I just want to have it for the future when I finally do retire the 12 year old 52" TV in my living room.
Good luck finding 100% native 4K projector and the only one I know of is laser based but it is not 3D capable.

Girls wIth Guns

Thousand Master
I'm not really looking for a 4K projector, because like you mentioned, almost none of the 4K projectors that are available (they do exist) still support 3D. I have a much greater need and desire for 3D capabilities, because I am a huge fan of 3D and have almost 200 3D movies in my collection. I just watched Alita in 3D a few weeks ago with some friends; 3D still looks pretty awesome on a big projection screen. I did purchase a 4K/3D release of Alita, so I'll have a 4K copy of the movie for the future. In my statement I was inferring that I would get a 4K TV once my current 2K one dies, or is retired or repurposed.