What did you BUY today?

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Managed to bag a copy of the US release for Avengers: Age of Ultron on 4K Blu Ray from an eBay seller new for around £17.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Managed to bag a copy of the US release for Avengers: Age of Ultron on 4K Blu Ray from an eBay seller new for around £17.
Managed to find a copy of The Avengers on 4K Blu Ray from a different eBay seller to replace the 3D Edition I have (I have a few 3D BDs which will more than likely never be used again). Using my Monzo card for both meant that I saved around a pound due to their slightly more favourable exchange rate.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Yep, they're used, but for a third of the price I'm not complaining. They still have the 3rd one for around 10 bucks now. It's through Amazon third party, and they have shipping with tracking.
Any idea if they include slipcovers? Edit: I’ve messaged them to check, though sometimes Amazon sellers never get back to you sadly.

Last edited:

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Any idea if they include slipcovers? Edit: I’ve messaged them to check, though sometimes Amazon sellers never get back to you sadly.
Since I throw slipcovers out, I don't care if they are included or not lol. But good idea to check with them, and it sometimes says in their description. All the times I've bought from Decluttr and Go_Peachy (those two that sell releases cheap), everything has arrived with slipcover.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Since I throw slipcovers out, I don't care if they are included or not lol. But good idea to check with them, and it sometimes says in their description. All the times I've bought from Decluttr and Go_Peachy (those two that sell releases cheap), everything has arrived with slipcover.
Well if you ever have any slips that you don’t want I may be interested depending on whether I end up without them!

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Well if you ever have any slips that you don’t want I may be interested depending on whether I end up without them!
Sure thing, every 4K/anime slipcover I've got went directly in the trash lol. But not for my Eureka HK films, Dragon Ball Z, Ghibli, 2001 4K or The Matrix 4K.

EDIT: The Lion King 4K can also be purchased from them for $8.xx + shipping.

Reactions: HWR

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Sure thing, every 4K/anime slipcover I've got went directly in the trash lol. But not for my Eureka HK films, Dragon Ball Z, Ghibli, 2001 4K or The Matrix 4K.

EDIT: The Lion King 4K can also be purchased from them for $8.xx + shipping.
I’ll see if they get back to me, hopefully it’s not just a generic response email.