What did you BUY today?

Picked these up at work. I haven't played a GT since 5 and Final Cut is an upgrade (I've got the ultimate edition with the 4 different versions, but only on DVD. In fact I think it was the last DVD I bought just before I got my PS3).
DSC_0204.JPG

Picked these up at work. I haven't played a GT since 5 and Final Cut is an upgrade (I've got the ultimate edition with the 4 different versions, but only on DVD. In fact I think it was the last DVD I bought just before I got my PS3).

Just a quick heads up, you will need to be online in order to save your progress (it was like that with the Beta demo as well).

Just a quick heads up, you will need to be online in order to save your progress (it was like that with the Beta demo as well).
Yeah, the reviews I saw did mention it, I don't remember many problems in the beta (proper beta, not the demo, but that would have been a lot smaller sample size).
Have you got a copy, any problems with the servers? Currently downloading the day one patch (nearly 13GB).

Went ahead and paid for a 12 month Crunchyroll subscription, was fed up of the ads and there are so many series' I want to watch anyway, plus all the simulcasts.

I love the first two seasons of Kyo Kara Maoh, such a fun mix of supernatural and comedy. Yuri and Wolfram are such fun

the prices for the box sets though are crazy. £150+ per on amazon marketplace. I decided to check ebay, and saw the mix set of us/aus dvd volumes and for the price decided it wasn't something that was going to bug me.

I have both seasons of KKM...I got them as they were released one at a time by Geneon. Shame that the OVAs and season 3 haven’t been licensed, always seemed like a show Funi would like.

Makes me want to rewatch...I’m a Conrart fan :oops:

You made my day HdE, because I found there is indeed a 3.5mm output on the monitor, plugged my speakers into this and bingo. I now have sound. Bizarre. I'd rather it came through my better quality external speakers anyway, that's what I wanted to do but I was used to linking them straight to my old player with RCA leads. I didn't even consider doing that.

I'm horribly late to spot this. The heady world of comics has kept me INSANELY busy of late.

Glad that little nugget of info helped, though!

6 months car tax which will take me up to when my insurance runs out, as I’ll be getting rid of my car then as I just can’t justify the money for it. I don’t use it for work as work is walking distance plus the fact my tax went up made the decision easier.

Back