Perfect Blue Cel
O2aZzWhL_o.jpg

Urusei Yatsura Cels
fxYsqlIP_o.jpg

VAAi5ZyW_o.jpg

PTfCGIyX_o.jpg

Patlabor Genga
ztZ9k4td_o.jpg

Nice.I'm surprised that animation cels don't get destroyed after production has ended.
Cels are an extreme fire hazard and take up a lot of space and so lots of studios would throw cels away, I've read horror stories in regards to how cels and other production materials for classics were treated. Back in the days many studios would wipe over cels and recycle them, stories of people taking Fantasia cels home and using them as sleds so their kids could slide down hills on them...Disney years later finally figured out people would pay for them and started selling them.

Just how many cels does one man need!? Loving Kanuka though <3
Not enough, I need more! I'm super happy with the kanuka one!

From Rightstuf and their crimbo sale:
  • Record Of the Lodoss War OVA Blu Ray/DVD+ Chronicles of the Heroic Knight
  • Scrapped Princess Blu Ray (The current Mega Deal)
  • My Little Monster Premium Edition Blu Ray
I've wanted to check out Lodoss for a while now, Scrapped Princess looked good and My Little Monster was a great price for a Sentai PE.

From Rightstuf and their crimbo sale:
  • Record Of the Lodoss War OVA Blu Ray/DVD+ Chronicles of the Heroic Knight
  • Scrapped Princess Blu Ray (The current Mega Deal)
  • My Little Monster Premium Edition Blu Ray
I've wanted to check out Lodoss for a while now, Scrapped Princess looked good and My Little Monster was a great price for a Sentai PE.

I wish I could take advantage of these offers but shipping and import fee's totally kill any savings on the sets which is why I stick to deep discount.

I wish I could take advantage of these offers but shipping and import fee's totally kill any savings on the sets which is why I stick to deep discount.
Shipping for me was only $12.47, so £9.71, which isn't bad for the quality of their packaging. As for import fees I could get hit, or I might be blessed. My last eight Rightstuf orders (the ones I made last xmas, my four Sentai sale ones and one for OPM/Sekirei) have arrived customs free but I'm still nervous, but it's a risk I'm cautiously willing to take o_O:p

Shipping for me was only $12.47, so £9.71, which isn't bad for the quality of their packaging. As for import fees I could get hit, or I might be blessed. My last eight Rightstuf orders (the ones I made last xmas, my four Sentai sale ones and one for OPM/Sekirei) have arrived customs free but I'm still nervous, but it's a risk I'm cautiously willing to take o_O:p
image.jpg

I have been recommended Deep Discount myself.

I hesitate becasue of this

"Please be prepared to pay the Customs Duty your country charges. We are not and cannot be responsible for what your country charges. We do not declare packages at less than paid value, and we do not make special accommodations such as opening your package and only shipping discs."

But you don't get his with import duties from Deep Discount?

My friend is from the UK, he does not get hit with import duties, I guess you're from the UK too?

Maybe it's a UK thing?

I have been recommended Deep Discount myself.

I hesitate becasue of this

"Please be prepared to pay the Customs Duty your country charges. We are not and cannot be responsible for what your country charges. We do not declare packages at less than paid value, and we do not make special accommodations such as opening your package and only shipping discs."

But you don't get his with import duties from Deep Discount?

My friend is from the UK, he does not get hit with import duties, I guess you're from the UK too?

Maybe it's a UK thing?

As Lamba states they reship so no customs. I've ordered a few things from them and never been hit, WOWHD is the same. Deep Discount also do discount codes so there are further savings to be made.

Back