What did you BUY today?

Well I technically bought it yesterday, but my new BD drive arrived now for my PC.

I ruined my previous one by accidentally ripping out its drive with my PC chair...

The new drive works great, but since it didn't come in any retail packaging I can't post any pictures now since its inside my tower.

It's too much money but if nobody else releases them then what am I expected to do? Not buy it? Don't be silly, you can't just not buy something.
Andrew save me.

You had your chance to release new Sisters of Battle GW, you blew it.

nwsEGXi.jpg

Had a disastrous trip to town this morning. Got there for 10 to beat the crowds, but turns out the shop I want isn't open till 11. So I wonder around for a bit and unfortunately HMV was open, so:

DSC_1281~2.JPG

Still not 11 though so I wonder around some more and find that Forbidden Planet is also open, so:

DSC_1280.JPG

It's now 11. So I go to the shop I want to find they only have one volume of the manga I went to pick up:

DSC_1282.JPG

So I ordered the next 2 and went home. At least the parking was free ;)

DTB%2B-%2Bseason%2Bone%2BDVD.jpg

I finally tracked down a copy of Darker Than Black Season One on DVD from Funimation that wasn't $100+. I do have the Blu Ray but I also have the limited edition version of Season 2 which has a filler box for this Season and it has always bothered me as space is at a premium in my collection but I didn't want to get rid of the artbox. But I also couldn't idly let half the box be filled with nothing so after selling my Okabe Figma I decided to just go for it when I found the set at a good/fair price. Now I can at least justify the artbox taking up the space.

875707183093_anime-goshogun-the-complete-tv-series-dvd-primary.jpg

Also decided to buy this as it's something I definitely wanted for the collection and it was in stock for immediate delivery on UP1 which means I might be lucky to get it in before Xmas. The opening theme for this series is great! Now I just need to get the movie sometime next year.

ANI0178_YourLieInApril-part2-collector_3D_grande.jpg

Finally I snapped up YLIA Part 2 from Zavvi as it's way cheaper than Amazon.
Now I just need to sell off the duplicate Season One I have...again.

I just spent over £45 in the steam winter sale on the following items

Agarest: Generations of War
Eden*
Fairy Fencer F
Final Fantasy VIII
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
HyperDimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (plus all DLC)
Mugen Souls
Mugen Souls Z
NekoPara Vol.3 (I cheated on this one and used the bundle option to get a larger discount)
Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator
Portal 2
Quantum Conundrum (plus the Desmond Debacle and IKE-aramba! DLC)

Been buying a lot.

Anime: AL’s mystery box and Giovanni’s Island and Tenchi OVAs from MVM.

Non anime is stuff for the homeless I handed out on my walk home yesterday, Bryan Adams Tickets, Spamalot Tickets, Sister Act film shown with live choir Tickets and a Sinatra Experience Tickets.

I bought Arale, Goku, Gene Starwind, Sasami (Tenchi) and Spike Spiegal anime cels a bit back too. They bootiful.

I went to CeX to sell some anime I already had/didn't want from the AL mystery box and used the money to buy some things. I also got two 4K Blu-ray from HMV with some vouchers from Christmas ;)

Kingsman: The Secret Service 4K
Kong: Skull Island 4K
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children 4K
Supergirl Season 1 and 2 Blu-ray

Gatchaman Crowds Insight DVD/Blu-ray
School Live! Season 1 - Collector's Edition

Got the following on eBay with the 20% code
From shopTo:
  • LA Noire PS4
  • The Witcher 3 GOTY PS4
  • Yakuza Kiwami
From other sellers:
  • Skyrim PS4
  • PSN Wallet top up
From Music Magpie:
  • Girls High DVD (was very cheap with the code)

Back