What did you BUY today?

The FFXIII-2 prologue book "Fragments Before".

And finally got the third "season" of Carnival Phantasm on its way to me, complete with the latest version of Melty Blood.

Parts for my new pc.
Kimi Ni Todoke box set 1

It's going to be my first self built one so i'm pretty excited! Considering I can use the hard drive, graphics card and power supply from my dead pc (Because they're all new/fairly new) it's not as expensive as I thought it would be.

1Q84 Book Three (not sure why I waited so long to buy this)

I'm so sad as I had one of my best christmas and new years but I only got about 20 minutes over the whole of it to start this. So i'm slightly disjointed now but I'm hoping to get back to it soon.

I'm kind of tempted to order the Crystal version of XIII-2 for the T-shirt and the full OST, but having not long bought the JP version I might just pick up the OST separately.

MercenaryRaiden said:
Kimi Ni Todoke box set 1
I want mine! Hopefully it is on its way to me now, where did you order from?

1Q84 Book Three (not sure why I waited so long to buy this)

I'm so sad as I had one of my best christmas and new years but I only got about 20 minutes over the whole of it to start this. So I'm slightly disjointed now but I'm hoping to get back to it soon.
I think if you are going to read a book in a slightly temporally disjointed fashion, this isn't the worst one as far as getting into the spirit of the book goes! :D

ilmaestro said:
I'm kind of tempted to order the Crystal version of XIII-2 for the T-shirt and the full OST, but having not long bought the JP version I might just pick up the OST separately.

I ordered the Crystal version so I can shove up some, proper camera taken, shots of it when I get it.

MercenaryRaiden said:
Kimi Ni Todoke box set 1
I want mine! Hopefully it is on its way to me now, where did you order from?

NISA's store. I'm sure I've used them before for something - possibly Atelier Totori...

Ah, interesting. Mine is waiting for the BD set of Phantom to release, I now realize, so hopefully that will ship a couple of weeks early and I will have KnT fairly soon. NISA's own shop is not something I would have thought of!

ilmaestro said:

I can't find the Crystal version online anymore :( I've been holding off pre-ordering in the hope I can find it again...

ilmaestro said:
Amazon JP. D:
I was all but ready to bow to you as the greater businessman there maestro.

Then I realised you weren't actually dismayed by the fact that you had just bought Amazon Japan.

I got an email from my father saying that he'll be paying £100 into my bank account on Monday for my birthday. So, knowing I have more money spare than I thought, I found a Toshiba BDX1200 blu-ray player on eBay, which the item description pretty much shouts out "IS REGION FREE!" for £70. So if turns out to not be Region-free and I paid via paypal, I'll be safe.

My thoughts: Mine.

got the Virtual C64 cycle arcade to work on my Front End now. So happened that the shockwave version that I had installed was conflicting.

EDIT: cripes I must be tired or lacking concentration, this was ment to go in the "what am I up to now" thread (-. - )

Back