What did you BUY today?

Hmm, I remember PA doing that to me once before, too, with the LE of Disgaea 2. :( I got mine from amiami, increasingly my favorite site on the internet.

Preordered the following,

Shigenori Soejima Artworks (due out 27/12/2011) *
Valkyria Chronicles 2: World Artworks (due out 28/02/2012)

* I preordered Shigenori Soejima Artworks from amazon.co.uk a few months back but recently they cancelled it saying they could not get it - this despite the fact it isn't out yet :roll: .

I also got some Christmas stuff last Sunday from Sainsbury's - chocolates, biscuits, some cider (some pear, some apple), and a couple of bottles of Asahi. I got quadruple Nectar points, saved around £10 though promotions and at the end I got a voucher for around 70p to use with my next shop.

During my lunch break at work I got the following from Sainsburys,

A coat and a 2 pack of shirts (25% off)
Some Thorntons chocs (Milk, Classic and Dark selections all 1/3 off and Premium Collection £5.50 down from £11.99).

I also got quadruple Nectar points on the above plus a £4.01 voucher for my next shop via Sainsburys price match.

ordered the following 10% off at Zavvi this morning,

U2 - Achtung Baby (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) CD
Gorillaz - The Singles Collection 2001-2011 (CD/DVD) CD
Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul [CD + DVD] CD

1. 1.8m HDMI cable
2. 5m 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack cable
3. Liverpool fc cufflinks and bottle opener
4. Liverpool FC belly bar
5. Keith lemons brilliant world tour
6. Being Kendra (2011)
7. 5-Port HDMI Switch w/Remote (5-in 1-out) Splitter Switcher Selector
8. Strike witches complete collection
9. Complete series 1 of pokemon (82 eps)
10. Some things from la senza

Note; 1, 2, 7, 8 and 9 are things i'm buying for myself. The rest are for the missus.

Lawrence said:
Voddas said:
Knee high slippers
I wasn't aware you could purchase knee high slippers now :s
Indeed you can for the ladies who like that little bit more. I don't think you can get them for men... but then I don't think a man could pull them off. Unless they were an Inuit of course. =P

Lucas ignition switch & keys. Because I've discovered that starting a stalled car at a busy junction by getting under the dashboard with a flat-head screwdriver is not really practical. Would have saved me from having to patronise Timpsons though.

Back