What did you BUY today?

FtvUX.png

Today I bought:
A book case from argos for my anime DVD's.
COD MW3
Some clothes and trainers
Tatami Galaxy (dont know anything about the show but I checked out a youtube video the other day and I loved the opening theme).
House of Five Leaves (I haven't even checked the opening for this but the review on this website gave it a 9).

Bought these a few days ago now, but why not.

All of these from Game

El Shaddai- £4.98!
Shadow of the damned- £4.98!
King Of fighters 13- £19.99
some Kirby game (I can't remember full title, it was a bit of an impulse buy)- £19.99

I would have bought some anime, but anime never actually seems to go on sale..

Where do I start...

Bought a pile of dvds from local used dvd shop (most lined with weed in my area)

- Solaris (remake)
- Jaws anniversary dvd
- Troll / Troll 2 combo dvd
- Somers Town
- The Shinjuku Incident
- Mezzo DSA boxset

all for £17.

Also bought a BD player the other day to play region free blu rays with a firmware hack (see http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic.php?t=15125 for details) Then had to buy a hdmi switch and cables to go with it.

Also picked up S.T.A.L.K.E.R in the steam sales for £5 due to a rampant /v/ thread on modding the game.

afoia said:
Where do I start...

Bought a pile of dvds from local used dvd shop (most lined with weed in my area)

- Solaris (remake)
- Jaws anniversary dvd
- Troll / Troll 2 combo dvd
- Somers Town
- The Shinjuku Incident
- Mezzo DSA boxset

all for £17.

Also bought a BD player the other day to play region free blu rays with a firmware hack (see http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic.php?t=15125 for details) Then had to buy a hdmi switch and cables to go with it.

Also picked up S.T.A.L.K.E.R in the steam sales for £5 due to a rampant /v/ thread on modding the game.
This wins. Hooray for crappy horror movies.

From PSN,
Spectral vs Generation (Full Game)

From Zavvi (using 10% off voucher)
Various Artists - 101 Punk And New Wave Anthems CD
AC/DC - Backtracks CD
Paul Simon - Graceland CD
David Bowie - Platinum Collection CD

Braving the post-Christmas shops finally brought me:

1Q84 Book Three (not sure why I waited so long to buy this)
Gothic 1-3 for PC (only £3 in GAME, so I made up for passing on it in the Steam sale)
Sweat band and training top from JD Sports.

vashdaman said:
Bought these a few days ago now, but why not.

All of these from Game

El Shaddai- £4.98!
Shadow of the damned- £4.98!
King Of fighters 13- £19.99
some Kirby game (I can't remember full title, it was a bit of an impulse buy)- £19.99
Kirby's Epic Yarn.

I can one-up you on that, as I bought it yesterday for a tenner from Blockbuster, which still leaves you ahead because I really wanted El Shaddai for a fiver and couldn't see it in any GAME stores in Birmingham or Newcastle. :(

Back