What did you BUY today?

Apart from the weekly shopping (of which £45 was "payed" by our friends at Booths with a voucher), I go myself:

Beer: Carlsberg Export pack (12-set I think altogether) + HobGoblin (Giftset with 1 beer and 1 branded glass).
Large fireworks set (Rockets of 2 sizes)
Party food - Mini hotdogs, sausage rolls, 2 selection kits (Indian/Oriental), Spicey meat pies, Pringles.
YesAsia order: Ikki Tousen XX 2011 calendar + 2x Gundam capsule characters (One was free with order, other was to pay to get eligible free shipping/VAT)

Must have been a bomb set in my bank account, but, it's a great way to end the year.

Oshare Kei style sweatband
New Vkei-style/Sugizo style leather shoes 8)
Studded Belt

The joys of buying this stuff in store is that I don't need to wait several weeks for it all to turn up. I have like 3 packages in the post currently, some of which were orderer over a week before christmas, and they still aren't here >.<

Genkina Hito said:
Inception Soundtrack

Lolol.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2yD4yDsiP4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2yD4yDsiP4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Bumbumbumbumboboboobumbubmb... dodododoodododooooo.... weeeeee. BRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Just been down to Bath today, and got myself a few things:

Pearl Jam - Ten
Whitechapel - This is Exile
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Oh My Goddess! Volume 2
Rosario+Vampire Volume 2

and i ordered an Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker, so that should arrive wednesday, can't wait for the fuzzy awesomeness!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZTN2gaVGjY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZTN2gaVGjY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
:)

All the volumes of Urasawa's "Pluto" from thebookdepository. Next month I aim to buy either Please Save My Earth or Maison Ikkoku manga.

Adachi's "Short Program" turned out a failure of a buy because all three volumes wer eonly available in French. I might buy the first volume sometime down the line, which is available in French. Anyway, I sent the copies back.

Yeah, go in there and bust some faces. They have to send it back somewhere to be fixed, and I don't imagine that means being melted down and reformed.

Yeah, that sounds more than slightly annoying. I would demand at least the value of the boxset, and maybe even some work-around to get it so you can buy something on the gift card and return it for a cash refund.

Nirvana- Bleach
The Very Best of Cream

both of those were £9.99 each, and i also got 4 PS2 games for £10, they are RE: Code Veronica X, Maximo, Soul Reaver 2 and Metal Slug 3

Three very smart looking F. Scott Fitzgerald hardbacks and very, very nearly a MacBook Pro. But I'm going to be good and sell at least £500 worth of crap I no longer need before I cross over to the other side.

Dunno yet, I'm gonna have a good sort through everything I own and try and slim it down quite a bit. Probably quite a few books (my paperback F. Scott Fitzgeralds for a start) some DVDs and games, unused stereo and computer equipment I've accumulated, a couple of items of furniture and finally, my existing laptop.

Hey, I am 25. It's about time I downsized. ;) I like my stuff, but I'd rather have less which I really like and make use of than more that sits gathering dust. Makes it easier to up and move when I want to as well.

Back