What did you BUY today?

Heh, preparations for moving is definitley something to consider, but that is definitely the opposite direction to the way I went re:random stuff when I was 25. ^^; Well, actually, what I've been doing is throwing out stuff... only to replace it with more stuff. :(

ayase said:
Makes it easier to up and move when I want to as well.

hermit-crab-cove-b1.gif

Thought I'd mentioned that I got Higurashi from UP1, awkward timing since they had to get stock from a supplier. Meaning instead of paying £28 I had to pay £30, no biggy. The idea of this is I'm sure most of you are aware of FUNi not printing the Geneon range they had so I thought of this tactfully. I already had Shana and Zero, if I want to get Rozen Maiden or Black Lagoon, I could always get the MVM version. So I went for what hasn't yet been licensed here.
Just means that getting Karin or Nanoha is gonna take a back seat for a moment

Stuart-says-yes said:
Otaku-san said:
Thought I'd mentioned that I got Higurashi from UP1, awkward timing since they had to get stock from a supplier. Meaning instead of paying £28 I had to pay £30, no biggy. The idea of this is I'm sure most of you are aware of FUNi not printing the Geneon range they had so I thought of this tactfully. I already had Shana and Zero, if I want to get Rozen Maiden or Black Lagoon, I could always get the MVM version. So I went for what hasn't yet been licensed here.
Just means that getting Karin or Nanoha is gonna take a back seat for a moment

I hope you don't plan on getting A's, its pretty much OOP, so you may have an increased difficulty in getting it.

They said they're getting some stock hence why the price went up, i doubled checked on the phone. Until the end of the week will I know whether they got it and post it

'Sup, my name is Aion and this is what I just purchased:

TBD.jpg

I didn't go for Buffy Season Eight: Last Gleaming, and thanks to my hesitation, The Hunger Games went down a tenner. Yay.

wtf jayme £41 on an Xmen book?

does look like the original xmen though... how big is this book?

The other day i bought red dead redemption undead nightmare
Then a holiday *wallet groans in background* to egypt in july
now looking for a restaurant for this friday *special meal with the gf*
and insurance for said holiday.

thankfully it's payday on thursday, otherwise i'd be abit worried how i'm meant to survive the next week :p

tooty fruities
2 packs of spearmind polos (temp measure to fight off heartburn)
dairy milk chocolate with fruit and nuts

thats my lunch today... so bloody lazy :p but spending money on ingredients for a steak dinner i'm cooking the gf tomorrow night.

then spending whatever to take her out for a expensive romantic meal. :)

Tachi- said:
tooty fruities

thats my lunch today... so bloody lazy :p but spending money on ingredients for a steak dinner i'm cooking the gf tomorrow night.

To save money to go towards a couple of great meals for your lass, and to have time to have chocolate as well: I commend you on your efforts! :)

You're not going to be able to do anything for Valentines day? I suppose bookings can be iffy at resturants at that time too + may be crowded/noisy.

Chaz said:
Tachi- said:
tooty fruities

To save money to go towards a couple of great meals for your lass, and to have time to have chocolate as well: I commend you on your efforts! :)

You're not going to be able to do anything for Valentines day? I suppose bookings can be iffy at resturants at that time too + may be crowded/noisy.

not a problem, was coasting on £600 this week, payday today, bills gone out already so just £3,000 pay. gunna spend £1,048 paying off our holiday for july tonight, then taking the better half out for a great night out on saturday... pushing for her to say yes to going out on the town afterwards. i think she'll enjoy it.

booking a full day spa for the valentines day. booked the day off work and its our anniversary on the 12th so double barrel weekend :D

she gets treated all the time, i don't mind though because she does so much for me that i could never repay.

completely agree with "when you're onto a good thing, keep hold of it"

Tachi- said:
completely agree with "when you're onto a good thing, keep hold of it"
That's always a great way to look at life. :thumb: Never lose that way of thinking.

Well, I'm gonna give it a shot on the day. Got any tips for the run-up to it or so? Can't say I've been one to have such experience in it. I've tried dancing and asking to buy them a drink, but it's a real hit+miss with that, and so far it's all come out as blanks. lol

I've sent you a PM.

:)

just advice, but take parts of it. different approaches work for different people. i'd say to not plan anything though, go with the flow and think on your toes, if it looks like a lost cause then jump ship, if its going well then good luck :)

unless your an amazing dancer, stay away from the dancefloor.

Hehe. Funny you should say that... I apparently am a good dancer - on my own, that is. When it come to pairing up, it ends up looking pear shaped. lol.

Thanks for the advice, mate. I'll definately look into it.

Guillermo del Toro & Chuck Hogan's The Fall -was going to wait for the paperback but its to far away-
Assassins Creed Bloodlines - PSP
King of Fighters XII - 360 -was cheap =3-

Ryo Chan said:
just so u know tachi, u can deal with emo chaz afterwards, not me :D

Is that not what brotherly loves all about? :p

But sure, if you guys where ever in london or near bedfordshire and he wanted to pull... it ended in tears, i'd got for plan B which is to try and prove the saying wrong "you can't find happiness at the bottom of a bottle" ;)

Honestly chaz, i've been out of the "game" for years now, just be yourself and take chances but never be cheeky with it. be nice and approachable but not weird and stalkerish

Good luck

EDIT*
Just ordered LBP2 from GAME. :D

2nd EDIT*
Geek quotes on my fone just spoke the truth though..... Girls are better than pokemon.... but its much harder to catch one.
:p

Back