What did you BUY today?

LBP2 arrived on saturday.... got back on sunday and had a play on it. lovign the new mechanics.... thinking up a complex maze level that will need players to work out how to move around it in complex ways. the main difference between this maze and any other is that on a timer the maze will flip round

a couple of figures are on the waiting list.... dunno if i should make an appearance at the expo or not.

might be able to pick em up for cheap

Anyway: hobnob biscuits.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Tachi- said:
a couple of figures are on the waiting list.... dunno if i should make an appearance at the expo or not.

Come to the expo, it will be fun, plus you didn't come last time, we missed you :(

Upon saying that, I won't be attending anyway.

lol so your not going yourself but you want me to go? Get off your lazy backside and come down aswell and i'll be there, otherwise no :p

Im not sure, depends if i have a job still or not. (redundancies aren't over)

Stuart-says-yes said:
Tachi- said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
Tachi- said:

Come to the expo, it will be fun, plus you didn't come last time, we missed you :(

Upon saying that, I won't be attending anyway.

lol so your not going yourself but you want me to go? Get off your lazy backside and come down aswell and i'll be there, otherwise no :p

Im not sure, depends if i have a job still or not. (redundancies aren't over)

Heh, We'll see, I don't appear to have any exams around that time, so you just never know.

Surely you wouldn't be made redundant, I mean you pull your weight, so surely theres others more worthy of being dropped right?

Its not on performance, there's a policy under this new trust that say that family members can't work in the same department, my mum is the manager of the service, so looking at the umbrella of staff she manages, i'm eventually under her orders. so the trust is looking to either redeploy me or make me redundant..... so i've been looking at legal advice as their breaching so many lines right now its unbelievable (contracted to 37.5 pw, their making me work 42.5) so i'm fed up of em and if needs be will take it to the press, or th courts.

yeah no sweat, i've argued things in the past, doubt i have much to worry but its never good to get too cocky, could always backfire.

thank though mate :)

This:
5598bag.jpg

and this:

51c2Af3SpgL.jpg

And another one, but its just a naruto thing i can't find a pic for.

ilmaestro said:
Oh nice, you found Yoko. eBay?

Yeah, i have reason to believe its probably fake (trusted advisor on all things figure - Aya Kun) but pleased none the less, look identicle anyway so aslong as i don't mind knowing its not a true nendoroid then thats all that matters.

the bag does look good, i'm looking forward to it :D

Sorry about 2nd posting, but this happened the early hours of this morning, not yesterday.

Due to a impulse buy, i bought
nendoroid-black-rock-shooter-action-figure-preorder-.jpg

Tempted to keep it in the box, then when it goes out of print. sell it on for a decent amount.

Yeah... I think people at the Expo had the same idea, because there were about a million of them there trying to be sold. :lol:

Really though, it's only going to be stuff that was limited in the first place that goes for too much money when it comes to Nendos. Stuff that was only available at shows/as an "extra" with some other limited item, etc.

ilmaestro said:
Yeah... I think people at the Expo had the same idea, because there were about a million of them there trying to be sold. :lol:

Really though, it's only going to be stuff that was limited in the first place that goes for too much money when it comes to Nendos. Stuff that was only available at shows/as an "extra" with some other limited item, etc.

Yeah, so the plan is to wait a few years, that way it'll gain value :p

Tempted to come to the expo this may, with a holiday in july i can't afford to go crazy on spending.... but the meet up would be alright. get a pint and burger and talk to chaos about what he's been upto. watch zin for entertainment and generally saying hello to the regulars.

You making an appearance?

Back