What did you BUY today?

ayase said:
Doragon SAKEEE!

After reading the label aloud in my head in the voice of Megumi Hayashibara as Lina Inverse, how could I not?

I've wanted to try some sake for a while, and now that I'm actually contemplating visiting Japan sometime soon I thought now might be a good time. It tastes like slightly sweet watered down vodka. Can't say I'm that impressed.

Is that the stuff in the green-ish bottle you can get from Asda or Tesco? :p I wanted to get some too as I've never tried it, however because all four of us didn't have ID at the time we all had to suffer -_-

Worms Reloaded
Plants vs Zombies GOTY

Both on Steam. Total: £16

I stupidly bought Plants v Zombies before realizing I needed that money for tobacco o_O

It's gonna be a long xmas holidays o_O

That is indeed very nice. I give it 2.5 hours before the anti-bootleg guy comes in to the thread complaining that you are supporting the Triads, though. ^^;

Darker Than Black boxset complete series 1,
Speed Grapher complete boxset,
Kurosagi's Corpse Delivery service volume 4,
Serial Experiments Lain disk 4,
A laser pen

Hope that's everyones christmas presents done and dusted *PHEW*

not watched speed grapher yet, may i ask how much you bought the complete collection for and where from will?

have them all (except 1, already have that one) sat waiting on amazon,

OT: tango apple and cherry drinks, 600ml. £2
chips - £1.06 (yes, stupid i know)
dairy milk (140g?) £1
Polo spearmint. £0.50 (i remember when these where 25p)

Nice Stu.

Yesterday: Recettear: An Item Shops Tale on Steam for like, £4.44 in the sale. I'd have posted up about it being in the sale, but there were no forums.

Yesterday: Overlord 1 (£0.51) and Overlord 2 (£1.50ish) ;D

The games aren't fantastic, but at the price, I couldn't not buy them xD I skipped on Overlord: Raising Hell though. I'll probably be sick of Overlord long before attempting a 3rd game.

(Only really got Overlord 2 incase playing Overlord 1 is too repetitive. I played quite a chunk of it on the 360 before it RROD'd and it was enjoyable).

<3

Stu said:
Persona 4
Little Big Planet
Blaz Blue

Good choices! I want to get Persona 4 and am tempted by Blaz Blue. I think i'll wait for Marvel vs Capcom 3 for my fighting game fix though! Sadly, I don't really have the space to bust out my PS2, so there's no point in me getting Persona 4.

Aogu said:
Godot said:
Kamikaze Girls on Blu-Ray <3
You really liked it then! :)
I watched it too, it was alright...
I don't really ever like live action though....

Ah I did say so in your Ghibli thread! I loved it! I'm going to be watching Memories of Matsuko as well (as it's the same director) to see if it lives up to this!

I would love recommendations for similar films! Ichigo and Momoko have such beautiful outfits in this film~! It was especially nice as I have a love for tasteful Japanese fashion xD <3

Stuart-says-yes said:
Went into town with wages, intended to buy naruto ninja storm 2, came back with heavy rain and Enslaved : odyssey to the west instead.
Mmm, I've been waiting for Enslaved to get super cheap, how much did you pay for it?

Meh, I guess I will wait for it to hit maybe £12. ^^;

The only thing I've bought over the last few days has been petrol... it's actually kind of boring not buying stuff. >_>

Back