What did you BUY today?

ordered some more cds,

Manic Street Preachers - Forever Delayed: The Greatest Hits
Therapy? - So Much for the Ten Year Plan: a Retrospective 1990-2000
Therapy? - Crooked Timber (Deluxe Gold)
Front 242 - Moments? (Limited Deluxe Box)
Front 242 - Still and Raw
Morphine - Best of 1992-1995

I know I have already list the MSP's greatest hits cd a few days ago but I received an email from the amazon markettrader saying he could not complete the order so I have ordered it again elsewhere.

A new Berghaus fleece (the zips on all my other heavy fleeces seemed to self destruct this year).
A battle mat from Games Workshop. I going to cut it up to put on some hills as I can't be arsed to try flocking them by hand. It should work okay if I keep the contours smooth.
Unfortunate Expeditions expansion for the Gloom card game.
A new helix piercing and a new rook piercing. I am now up to 20 piercings.

Braun Series 3 380-3 Electric Rechargeable Wet & Dry Male Foil Shaver

Around Christmas time is usually the best time to get a new shaver - there are normally plenty of sales on.

That's why I was making the comparison with when Christmas really starts - which is when I say so. At the very least, it should be after Thanksgiving.

ilmaestro said:
mangaman74 said:
Around Christmas time is usually the best time to get a new shaver
Why didn't you wait until then, then?

/is old fashioned

The sales have already started. Boots have Braun shavers @ upto 1/2 price and Philips shavers @ upto 1/3 off. I got my shaver from amazon but the price was the same as at Boots which saved me having to set up an account with Boots.

As for when Christmas starts - judging by the TV adverts it is normally around August/September time. Even shops have Christmas stuff on the shelves months in advance (I think the idea is that shoppers can then spread the cost of Christmas over a longer period).

Believe me, from the shops point of view it is "the shoppers can spend more and more and more", there is no philanthropic effort involved there.

But, leaving aside the fact that "Christmas" has nothing to do with when shops and television decides to do what, I was only joking anyway. :p

Doragon SAKEEE!

After reading the label aloud in my head in the voice of Megumi Hayashibara as Lina Inverse, how could I not?

I've wanted to try some sake for a while, and now that I'm actually contemplating visiting Japan sometime soon I thought now might be a good time. It tastes like slightly sweet watered down vodka. Can't say I'm that impressed.

Yesterday, but;

Red Queen Black Legion branded Jacket <3
Tratan bum flaps

Both from Camden! The jacket was quite expensive, but a friend who was taking me shopping said it was just "designed for me", so I went for it xD And the bum flaps are just too cool :p

I also saw Arch Enemy, but bought nothing there. An interesting Taiwanese VKei-esque band opened, which was very nice! (Called "Chthonic")

ordered the following,

In the Realm of the Senses Criterion Collection (Region A bd)
Polysics - Eee-p (cd/dvd)
Last Exile OST 1
Last Exile OST 2
Metropolis OST (the anime not the live action film)
R.O.D. TV Series OST 1

Back