UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Amazon JP is going to be your best bet, I couldn't even tell you another JP webstore selling anime that's ships international.
CDJapan ships internationally. I use them to get my anime as I can state to have it marked as gift...not been caught by customs once in all the years I've used them and that's with me ordering something that was 10.000 yen.

I know it isn't anime related but I think the Arrow sale was discussed here. I hadn't received a dispatch email, so I just checked my order on their site and found, to my surprise, it actually dispatched on the 21st. The shipping was supposed to take 3 days but I still haven't had anything despite being almost a week since dispatch. I sent them an email and they told me it can sometimes take over a week. Might be worth other people checking their orders too.

Last edited:
I know it isn't anime related but I think the Arrow sale was discussed here. I hadn't received a diapatch email, so I just checked my order on their site and found, to my surprise, it actually dispatched on the 21st. The shipping was supposed to take 3 days but I still haven't had anything despite being almost a week since dispatch. I sent them an email and they told me it can sometimes take over a week. Might be worth other people checking their orders too.
My orders are still showing as being "At Warehouse" but I'll send them an email and see what's happening.

Mine shipped Monday and arrived yesterday 1st class. I ordered first day and was 'in warehouse' for a while. 1st class packages are sent together, so I guess they were gathering them together and the wait was due to some selling more than they had in stock.

So... has anyone received My Love Story from Zoreno? I sent them an email today, since it was supposed to be here by the 25th, and it wasn't. Got this reply from them:

Dear customer,

thank you for your request.

Your order was dispatched according to schedule and we have not received a return yet.

We will contact our delivery service in order to get further information. Furthermore we will send you a replacement at our expense, which might take a few days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.

Yours respectfully,
Zoreno

So... has anyone received My Love Story from Zoreno? I sent them an email today, since it was supposed to be here by the 25th, and it wasn't. Got this reply from them:

I also had to email them since mine was also 'lost'. With no ETA on the replacement and you, I and @Jaysgba all having our copies 'lost', I am rather suspicious.

Back