UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Okay Amagi has turned up, though this was the one they said they were sending a replacement for. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) there's hope for Akame and Parasyte yet...
And it looks like My Love Story is "lost" and is being refunded. Wonder if any of these will arrive...

bailey1985

Vampire Ninja
Wowhd have a load of Sentai standard editions discounted till Tuesday. In some cases its 50% off. Just seach section23
Thank you for posting. I've ordered When They Cry, When They Cry Kai, When They Cry Rei and Shirobako collection 1 and 2. Few of them are on back order but hopefully they get stock soon.

PilibO

School Idol
Do we think there's any chance of receiving the sets that have been refunded? I'd be tempted to order AgK and Parasyte from elsewhere if there's little/no chance

unknownfate

Stand User
As I mentioned before my AgK set was seemingly reshipped from within the UK (no CN22 or foreign postage) while DanMachi went via the Netherlands.

It stands that if the larger items are being reshipped domestically there's provision for any refunded orders to be flagged and returned to dodax rather than making it to the recipient.

Certainly I've yet to receive AgK Part 2 which was refunded.

PilibO

School Idol
As I mentioned before my AgK set was seemingly reshipped from within the UK (no CN22 or foreign postage) while DanMachi went via the Netherlands.

It stands that if the larger items are being reshipped domestically there's provision for any refunded orders to be flagged and returned to dodax rather than making it to the recipient.

Certainly I've yet to receive AgK Part 2 which was refunded.
My AgK was set was also re-shipped, so I think you might be right

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
I'm wishing that the Parasyte part 1/2 and AgK part 2 would show up, though My Love Story is my real want since it was the biggest discount. Apparently I have an Agami replacement on the way though the one that arrived Saturday could well be it.

Then again I only got the "we're sending you a replacement email" on Wednesday so I'm not sure