UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I must be blind, but how do you get to the bundles as shown in the images...?
Click on a product provided in the link and the bundle will show up on the actual product page if you scroll down a bit, you need to be signed in as well.

FYI, I gave Prison School and No-Rin an 8/10, that's definitely not the issue.
The rating system doesn't say as much but i think someone else could have given it a 6, meaning it is somewhat watchable and maybe hard to find out who it's for. The main problem with it is that the whole series is like a South patk episode from a few years ago, it chooses a mildly offensive premise and sticks to it closely to the point where any other series would change it's stripes to keep interest. I would agree that things like the rape scene and some parts with white peak are the series seeing what it can get away with, but the other scenes of sexual assault seem a bit cartoonish, sexual positions being mixed with wrestling holds and that

The rating system doesn't say as much but i think someone else could have given it a 6, meaning it is somewhat watchable and maybe hard to find out who it's for. The main problem with it is that the whole series is like a South patk episode from a few years ago, it chooses a mildly offensive premise and sticks to it closely to the point where any other series would change it's stripes to keep interest. I would agree that things like the rape scene and some parts with white peak are the series seeing what it can get away with, but the other scenes of sexual assault seem a bit cartoonish, sexual positions being mixed with wrestling holds and that

Someone else did review it, they weren't much kinder than I was. I just think to write it off by saying I don't like the genre is wrong when I have liked and reviewed several ecchi comedies in the past positively, such as the aforementioned Prison School and No-Rin, as well as other shows I haven't reviewed but still enjoyed such as Seitokai Yakuindomo, Eromanga-Sensei and Keijo.

Someone else did review it, they weren't much kinder than I was. I just think to write it off by saying I don't like the genre is wrong when I have liked and reviewed several ecchi comedies in the past positively, such as the aforementioned Prison School and No-Rin, as well as other shows I haven't reviewed but still enjoyed such as Seitokai Yakuindomo, Eromanga-Sensei and Keijo.
Discussion would be better in a diffetent thread. But my second reply wasn't exactly about echii comedy, i got the idea that it isn't the issue. I was trying to say maybe tue hunour isn't complex, which i would say it isn't

Discussion would be better in a diffetent thread. But my second reply wasn't exactly about echii comedy, i got the idea that it isn't the issue. I was trying to say maybe tue hunour isn't complex, which i would say it isn't

I don't think complexity has much to do with it. A joke doesn't have to be complex to be funny, but the comedy in Shimoneta is just lazy, relying wholesale on shock factor, which you quickly numb to. Prison School and the like at least try to be creative with their ecchi gags, not just saying sex words and pretending that's a whole joke.

Ugh hearing a bit too much about shimoneta now ( though I still am gonna say I liked it ) I'm on a long shift now I'll probably put a discussion up on how reviews may be done and perhaps the fairness of shimoneta's reviews later

Ugh hearing a bit too much about shimoneta now ( though I still am gonna say I liked it ) I'm on a long shift now I'll probably put a discussion up on how reviews may be done and perhaps the fairness of shimoneta's reviews later

I'm unsure how fairness factors into it. A review is just an opinion, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean the person is being unfair. If that's how they feel, that's how they feel.

Ugh hearing a bit too much about shimoneta now

horriblesubs-shimoneta-12-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-11_2015-09-27_20-12-23.jpg

I'm unsure how fairness factors into it. A review is just an opinion, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean the person is being unfair. If that's how they feel, that's how they feel.
Very true people have different opinions.no one is the same. Toradora and chobits are my all time fave anime where as a lot of people may not like them that said not seen your lie in April yet and people say that's amazing

Back