UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Joe

Hunter
So... has anyone received My Love Story from Zoreno? I sent them an email today, since it was supposed to be here by the 25th, and it wasn't. Got this reply from them:

Dear customer,

thank you for your request.

Your order was dispatched according to schedule and we have not received a return yet.

We will contact our delivery service in order to get further information. Furthermore we will send you a replacement at our expense, which might take a few days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.

Yours respectfully,
Zoreno

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
So... has anyone received My Love Story from Zoreno? I sent them an email today, since it was supposed to be here by the 25th, and it wasn't. Got this reply from them:
I also had to email them since mine was also 'lost'. With no ETA on the replacement and you, I and @Jaysgba all having our copies 'lost', I am rather suspicious.

BanzaiJedi

Pokémon Master
I've now received both my missing Zoreno items. They arrived a week after I emailed them, so everyone else should see them soon too (fingers crossed).

Just waiting for one more item from Mecodu and them it's all done for me, a mere four weeks later :rolleyes: .

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I've given up on ever getting My Love Story, and the Parasyte and AgK CE sets, though at least they've all been refunded. Will Give them a few weeks but I doubt any of them will turn up.

Ath

Pokémon Master
Dodax appear to be offering the Australian version of Erased Vol. 1 on BD for £14.50 on Amazon. Might be worth a shot if they also sell part 2 down the line for a similar price.

Going back, I made 6 Dodax orders last month, 4 arrived: Akame ga Kill CE (both parts), Inou Battle and FMAB Part 1. Awaiting FMAB Part 2 and Chuunibyo Heart Throb, Dodax say they'll send me a replacement, so fingers crossed.

Dave1988

Thousand Master
Tryin to file amazon claim for lost parcel but wont let me that part stays grey wont let me pick it even those deadline as gone?

Azar

Thousand Master
I received a second email about My Love Story. Hopefully, this one actually turns up.

Dear customer

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this incident.

Your replacement has been dispatched and should arrive within the next few days.

We would appreciate a short note upon receipt.

Yours respectfully,
Zoreno