UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

horriblesubs-shimoneta-12-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-11_2015-09-27_20-12-23.jpg
Haha class

lol emailed them as I pre ordered for £19.99!
Anytime I've ordered something that's had the price go down after it shipped, but still before the release date I have received an email a few days later informing me that they'll be refunding me the difference. Granted that's only happened like 3 times, but still.....

Yes quite... But sometimes something as ludicrous like 16,99€ for Clannad Season 1 on BD happens. (Through it's back to some 50 or something now and I am holding my hands onto my head why I forgot to order myself one...)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya BD from Funimation Region A/B is £30.32 via Amazon Global on Amazon.co.uk . It's around £5 P&P on top of that, but if you're lucky, you'll get it back if it sneaks past customs and they refund your deposit.
Rightstuff has it in their weekly sale for $38.99 (which works out 10p cheaper if this exchange rate is right)
Screenshot_20170821-221825.png

They've also got The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya BR/DVD for $20.99 (don't know if that's good or not? Or whether it works over here Blu-Ray.com says B is untested)

Specials and Promos: Weekly Specials

Add in $12 for shipping plus the potential for VAT and handling fees which Amazon cover with the Import fees deposit and Right Stuf works out rather more costly

Back