UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Add in $12 for shipping plus the potential for VAT and handling fees which Amazon cover with the Import fees deposit and Right Stuf works out rather more costly
The minimum for international shipping from rightstuf is now $12.97 and increases by around $9 for every pound in weight.

I ordered some stuff from ImportCDs and it got re-shipped, all the used Criterions I've been buying from allyourmusic on eBay come in those cardboard mailers and are labelled with ImportCD stickers so it's uncertain how Directtou handles their shipping.
Only WowHD are guaranteed customs free for people in the U.K.

Im willing to try out deep discount as the saving is still more significant that using WOWHD at the moment. Relife doesn't come out till October anyway so I have plenty of time to cancel if the prices drop at WOWHD.

MVM are selling Asssassination Classroom season 2 part 1 collectors edition on Amazon marketplace for £33.99 plus £1.26 delivery, cheapest I've seen it since MCM

Wanting to preorder Charlotte part 2 from Amazon as it's the same price as Part 1 went for early bird on AL's site. To make international shipping worthwhile I'd like to add some more stuff. Anybody willing to give me some ideas, what would be nice-price-ist up there to add? ^^

Last edited:
Daw, forgot a word in the sentence. x.x"
There isn't really a limit. It's more like there is a flat shipping fee per order and any additional fee adds a little bit more to it (something a bit below ~1GBP per item). So just getting one item is about the least cost effective for shipping due to the flat part.

Its £25 to get free European shipping on Amazon UK.
Nay, there is no free shipping on Amazon UK to Germany. At least not for no prime users. (Never checked if that makes a difference.)

Anthem is a good idea, price possibly won't drop considerably and other places probably don't have our for much cheaper...
Any other hints for some more stuff? =D

Back