UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Depends on how much you like all the extras they've thrown in. It isn't any cheaper on amazon though the aforementioned rightstuf have a copy in the amazon marketplace

When it comes to the Sentai premium releases I'll only bother If it's relatively cheap to acquire or if it comes with a booklet, since any other stuff doesn't interest me enough to justify the higher price point and the space it occupies

When Crashmatt posted the original deal from Dodax on Amazon UK, the name Dodax immediately rang a bell, but couldn't exactly remember where i picked it up at one time. Then it certainly hit me, since they have a own Dutch website which is also available in the UK ( dodax.co.uk )

Besides they also are one of the market sellers on the biggest Dutch web shop around, bol.com

And like Lambadelta pointed out, they're Swiss based. Basically means that orders to the UK will take certainly one week to arrive.

So as long as there account isn't hacked on Amazon UK you should all be good.

Definitely suspicious
Something is off theres just to many sts at 14.50 they are uk sets but from american seller?

Seriously, stopping spouting nonsense when you have no clue what you're talking about or haven't done your own investigation :rolleyes:

When Crashmatt posted the original deal from Dodax on Amazon UK, the name Dodax immediately rang a bell, but couldn't exactly remember where i picked it up at one time. Then it certainly hit me, since they have a own Dutch website which is also available in the UK ( dodax.co.uk )

Besides they also are one of the market sellers on the biggest Dutch web shop around, bol.com

And like Lambadelta pointed out, they're Swiss based. Basically means that orders to the UK will take certainly one week to arrive.

Seriously, stopping spouting nonsense when you have no clue what you're talking about or haven't done your own investigation :rolleyes:
Yeah I just received an email from them, first class shipping, should arrive in Around 7-14 days, based in Switzerland

Sorry:(

I really shouldn't (especially as I ordered Injustice 2 yesterday from base, it's a lot cheaper than anywhere else), but I figure it won't take much longer until I get paid, so I bit the bullet and ordered Amagi and DanMachi. For that price, I couldn't resist.

I checked other 2 big EU amazon storefronts.

Dodax-fr, and Dodax-de their other EU accounts are selling at the same price. I doubt a company as big as dodax would left all their accounts get compromised, and not notice by now.

I was so tempted by that dodax £14.50 Manga thing. In the end I only went for Chaika the Coffin Princess to upgrade my DVD copy. Pretty much got everything else on Blu, except for Blade & Soul, Triage X, and Black Bullet. The latter looks average, while the first two look crap.

I was so tempted by that dodax £14.50 Manga thing. In the end I only went for Chaika the Coffin Princess to upgrade my DVD copy. Pretty much got everything else on Blu, except for Blade & Soul, Triage X, and Black Bullet. The latter looks average, while the first two look crap.

Blade and Soul is easily one of the worst anime I've seen. DVD is too good for it.

Blade and Soul is easily one of the worst anime I've seen. DVD is too good for it.

The only good thing about Blade & Soul is its soundtrack, but thats because they used it from the MMO.

The anime in terms of story, and character development it lacks both. The most developing character is a random background character you see a total of 3 times in the show, and he changes/grows more than the MC does acorss the entire show.

Back