UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
I'd be more worried but unlike those amazon scam sites these sellers have a lot of feedback so it's more likely down to their software than a dodgy seller offering everything for one price but I could be wrong

Alex93

Student Council President
Well I just ordered one of their items. Lets see what happens! £15 aint a big investment

Reactions: HWR

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
for people who don't mind damaged sentai collector edition sets there is a few I've found Rightstuf selling on Amazon marketplace. Remember these sets are damaged in one way, or another. Please read how they are damaged before you purchase so you know exactly what you are buying. I'm posting these incase anyone who doesn't mind damage wants to get a decent deal.

Amagi Brilliant Park [Sentai CE] - $49.99 + shipping (It's around £52)

Good condition. Artbox has a few corners that are dented with some tearing or other scratches, otherwise very good. Light shelf wear. No markings/highlighting inside. All extras are still present inside.
Ajin [Sentai CE] - $39.99 + shipping (should be around £40)

Acceptable condition. Slipcase has been gouged on one side, but the trauma only left a mild dent in the back cover of the graphic novel. A great deal for the blu-ray and DVD sets.

My Love Story [Sentai CE] - $29.99 + shipping (around £30)

Acceptable condition. Significant tears or other damage to artbox, might as well throw it out and keep the discs and extras at this great price! Box for extras may be creased and wrinkled due to the shrink wrap being too tight.
My Love Story [Sentai CE] - $79.99 + shipping (around £80)

New item with slight damage to cardboard slipcase. Damage consists of small dents or abrasions on the corners of the slipcase. Still in the manufacturers original shrink-wrap, all the collectable extras of this box set are still inside.
High School of The Dead [Sentai CE] - $29.99 + shipping (around £30)

Acceptable condition. Slipcase is torn and dented across the top edge of the spine, otherwise good condition. Still in original manufacturer's shrink wrap, never been opened.

I'm tempted to pick up one or two of these, I can always see if they'll supply pics, and when it comes to damage with these kinds of boxes as long as the spine is alright I'm not too fussed, since that's what I'll see most of the time. Thanks for pointing these out :D

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Depends on how much you like all the extras they've thrown in. It isn't any cheaper on amazon though the aforementioned rightstuf have a copy in the amazon marketplace

When it comes to the Sentai premium releases I'll only bother If it's relatively cheap to acquire or if it comes with a booklet, since any other stuff doesn't interest me enough to justify the higher price point and the space it occupies

Stiivun

Stand User
When Crashmatt posted the original deal from Dodax on Amazon UK, the name Dodax immediately rang a bell, but couldn't exactly remember where i picked it up at one time. Then it certainly hit me, since they have a own Dutch website which is also available in the UK ( dodax.co.uk )

Besides they also are one of the market sellers on the biggest Dutch web shop around, bol.com

And like Lambadelta pointed out, they're Swiss based. Basically means that orders to the UK will take certainly one week to arrive.

So as long as there account isn't hacked on Amazon UK you should all be good.

Definitely suspicious
Something is off theres just to many sts at 14.50 they are uk sets but from american seller?
Seriously, stopping spouting nonsense when you have no clue what you're talking about or haven't done your own investigation :rolleyes:

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
When Crashmatt posted the original deal from Dodax on Amazon UK, the name Dodax immediately rang a bell, but couldn't exactly remember where i picked it up at one time. Then it certainly hit me, since they have a own Dutch website which is also available in the UK ( dodax.co.uk )

Besides they also are one of the market sellers on the biggest Dutch web shop around, bol.com

And like Lambadelta pointed out, they're Swiss based. Basically means that orders to the UK will take certainly one week to arrive.

Seriously, stopping spouting nonsense when you have no clue what you're talking about or haven't done your own investigation :rolleyes:
Yeah I just received an email from them, first class shipping, should arrive in Around 7-14 days, based in Switzerland

Dave1988

Thousand Master

Sorry:(

Y2Johnny

School Idol
I really shouldn't (especially as I ordered Injustice 2 yesterday from base, it's a lot cheaper than anywhere else), but I figure it won't take much longer until I get paid, so I bit the bullet and ordered Amagi and DanMachi. For that price, I couldn't resist.

Lambadelta

Za Warudo
I checked other 2 big EU amazon storefronts.

Dodax-fr, and Dodax-de their other EU accounts are selling at the same price. I doubt a company as big as dodax would left all their accounts get compromised, and not notice by now.