UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

sideways

Great Teacher
just got Parasyte part 2, triage x, gatchaman crowds insight, akame ga kill part 2, also got one piece - episode of alabasta as £2.60

Cold Cobra

I'm entirely trustworthy...
AUKN Staff
Hmmm... don't really want to take the risk, I'll just...

Death Note Blu is on there for £14.50
*sigh*, never mind... I'll take the risk. That's too attractive of a price to upgrade from the old DVD singles I still have on my shelf, even if the picture upgrade is minimal.

unknownfate

Stand User
I was debating whether to get the UK or Sentai CE for DanMachi. At Right Stuf damaged prices compared to regular Amazon UK pricing it was a coin toss situation, at £14.50 Amazon UK won (who needs Hestia's ribbon)

Alex93

Student Council President
I was debating whether to get the UK or Sentai CE for DanMachi. At Right Stuf damaged prices compared to regular Amazon UK pricing it was a coin toss situation, at £14.50 Amazon UK won (who needs Hestia's ribbon)
I went the same route as you actually. Price was too good to turn down.

bailey1985

Vampire Ninja
Been telling myself all day that I won't be ordering anything from these deals, I had an accident, I tripped, ordered Niskoi season 2 and My Teen Romance Comedy SNAFU season 1 and 2.

serpantino

Vampire Ninja
It does look like dodax have made a mistake. I've often used them for European blu-rays unavailable in the UK (just last month I got the scifi channel series of Dune & Children of Dune from them and am currently waiting on Severance.)

Ferensviel

Dandy Guy, in Space
I'm so annoyed at myself, sent a slightly panicked cancellation request message (after receiving the order confirmation email) this morning because I regretted buying hastily and saw discussion that it could be a scam, and then like 30 minutes later realised I had nothing to lose, so sent another message asking them to ignore the cancellation request. I don't want to go ahead and order it again in case I end up being charged twice, so now will just have to wait and see what happens :s