UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Obviously these £14.50 sales have been insane and amazing, but I'm annoyed at myself for suddenly wanting tonnes of things I have never shown any interest in owning (e.g Attack on Titan, Parasyte), resisting temptation, and then feeling disappointed when they finally sell out- even though I had plenty of time to buy them.

Obviously these £14.50 sales have been insane and amazing, but I'm annoyed at myself for suddenly wanting tonnes of things I have never shown any interest in owning (e.g Attack on Titan, Parasyte), resisting temptation, and then feeling disappointed when they finally sell out- even though I had plenty of time to buy them.
Yep get what you mean im the same then thought well at this price why not

I missed Danmachi which I really wanted, but can't say I'm in a rush to get it..

But yeah, I hate myself from ''only'' Steins;gate.... to ''only'' add madoka cause why not, to end up getting FMA 2 parts and index s1...

These deals kill me.

Ye I wasn't too interested in Akame, or Amagi but at £14.50 ea (2* for Akame, but sitll not bad for CE sets) I was like "why not"

Parasyte Part 2 is the only thing I needed after getting Part 1 for £4 last year

Back