UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeh dunno weather cancel them and just order hanayamata off amazon

If it is a scam, cancelling it won't be so easy. Because it's a third party seller, Amazon actually can't do anything straight away, you'd have to wait for the seller to not dispatch it for a few days and message him first before telling Amazon support that the seller isn't dispatching the items or replying to you.

could be waiting for payment to clear, most card transactions on a weekend don't show on your account until Tuesday. If it gets to the end of the week then I might start to worry.

Sellers don't get the money until they confirm dispatch. At the moment it's sat as a pending transaction in your bank account until Amazon release the funds to the seller

Don't forget they're Swiss. The most evil neutral nation of all...

73ff592178ff2b5076617e5a188e3fea34a55690efefa987890709dde95d8a7b.jpg

Don't get why people are so paranoid about dodax. I actually got a non-anime Bluray in the post from them this morning.
They even have their own branded jiffy bags, they're not some tiny independent company or individual working out of a garage. The worst likely outcome will be that they decide to cancel them due to it being a pricing error which would be disappointing but reasonable.

Dispatch usually takes a couple of days from them for some reason and delivery averages 2 weeks, though I've had slower before.

Aye my Three orders (one for Amagi, one for Parasyte CE 1/2, Akame CE 2, Gatchaman crowds insight and The perfect insider, and one for My Love Story) have all just dispatched. Result! :D

Yeah, my Amagi/DanMachi order has been dispatched as well. I ended up ordering more stuff that hasn't, though, but this reassures me. If the prices stick by the time I get paid (fingers crossed), I'll order some more.

Likewise --- was a good day until I realised im two hours late for work !!!!!! Hopefully these arrive by Saturday

My Dodax order has shipped to, and here i was going all paranoid ... not :p

BTW i've ordered the following;
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Gatchaman Crowds Insight
  • Triage X
  • Trinity Seven

Back