UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

It's plausible that it's a US copy, imports to crop up on there sometimes. I've seen the non-Kai DBZ sets on there.

Possible, but I know they aren't meant to accept items without a visible BBFC logo, but ofc not all cex employees seem to follow all the rules.

Beez UK release. Complete with BBFC Logo. One of the first Anime BD's to get a UK release IIRC.
XI70EC7.jpg

I was looking at buying the beez Sword of the Stranger Bluray a few weeks before AL announced theirs and it was selling for £30+, and literally a few days after the announcement there were a tonne in CeX and MusicMagpie for about £12-15

Around 5-10 days delivery, everything in cardboard boxes with airbag padding.

Most people tend to dodge VAT on the smaller orders but I got caught on one of my big orders during the last sale.

It's hit and miss as to how you order. You can save $10 on shipping by keeping an order to three items or less but unless the package value is under £15 there's a chance of getting caught and paying more than the shipping savings.

That's Mushi-shi S2 (with the burnt in subs) and the Sankarea Blu-ray which doesn't have the subtitle goof that the R1/R2/ and R 4 DVDs have.

Frankly the choice with Mushi-shi S2 is between owning it and not owning it, given that only Madman have released it and then on DVD only. And at half the price, I can live with the subs, given that I was going to buy it full price anyway (I'm currently nearing the end of a rewatch of Season 1).

Cheers for the heads up on the sale Lambadelta

Back