UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Likewise I'm honestly glad that there aren't any items that I wanted in this sale, I still haven't gotten through all the anime I bought during their sale in January:p I also have the Arrow Video website sale coming up so I need to budget for any potential buys there. Madman definitely have some bargains though :)

Somehow this notorious big Australian rating logo really keeps me off....
But interesting to know, Mushishi S2 is out over there. oo Still waiting for AoA to finally do something about their license or France picking it up, before I go for the Japanese ones. =/

(And damn, they have the better cover artwork choice for Hozuki compared to the Sentai release. Karashi's on it!)

The Early Days OVA is the first Patlabor series released and leads right into the Movies, its pretty damn good (I mean, it says Patlabor right on the box). The TV Series is a retread of this OVA but due to its length (63 episodes vs 7 here) tells much more and gives the characters more time to shine. This OVA never the less is a good starting point for people jumping in. The OP is amazing too!

Likewise I'm honestly glad that there aren't any items that I wanted in this sale, I still haven't gotten through all the anime I bought during their sale in January:p I also have the Arrow Video website sale coming up so I need to budget for any potential buys there. Madman definitely have some bargains though :)

In the same boat here, guess i'll pass on the whole Madman sale, and just concentrates on what Arrow will offer. Their biggest sale yet, they claim. Hope it's better than some of their last sales, which weren't all that great.

In the same boat here, guess i'll pass on the whole Madman sale, and just concentrates on what Arrow will offer. Their biggest sale yet, they claim. Hope it's better than some of their last sales, which weren't all that great.
Yeah I agree their last few sales have been pretty eh, I thought the HMV/Fopp sale was really good but it didn't offer some titles and box sets that I'm interested in. Hopefully this sale is good, I like getting those double points :)

Hmm, I'm having only single thing of interest from that Madman sale right now. Not really worth the shipping/customs yet though. Somebody any idea what's a good deal of which I can't get a US/UK edition without that rating logo? (Or which would have a good deal more expensive otherwise.)

So how soon is this arrow sale comming up. There might be things on that sale i'm interested so i probably should reserve some money for it.

I hope that the postages to non UK countries aren't too much.

So how soon is this arrow sale comming up. There might be things on that sale i'm interested so i probably should reserve some money for it.

I hope that the postages to non UK countries aren't too much.
The sale lasts from July 19th-31st so it starts next Wednesday. I'm afraid I'm not sure how much their international shipping is, but hopefully their rates aren't too bad. They do a good job with packaging too I've never had a damaged set from them :)

Back