UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

You can get some pretty good deals off musicmagpie, I remember someone saying they bought part 1 of mushishi, but actually got sent the complete box set.

Apparently dodax doesn't send multiple items per shipment, as I ordered DanMachi and Amagi in one order, and only DanMachi arrived just now.

Still, they started arriving, so that's a good sign, I guess. It's just too bad they're not packed together.

Apparently dodax doesn't send multiple items per shipment, as I ordered DanMachi and Amagi in one order, and only DanMachi arrived just now.

Still, they started arriving, so that's a good sign, I guess. It's just too bad they're not packed together.

What is the packaging like, and where are you located? :3

If your in the UK hopefully that means people should be seeing their orders show up soon.

The packaging was a simple envelope with bubble wrap inside and their website printed on, simple stuff really. And sorry, I don't live in the UK, I live in Portugal (still... given how slow mail usually works around here, I really thought you'd be getting your stuff earlier than me). It probably won't take that long for you guys to get your stuff, either.

The packaging was a simple envelope with bubble wrap inside and their website printed on, simple stuff really. And sorry, I don't live in the UK, I live in Portugal (still... given how slow mail usually works around here, I really thought you'd be getting your stuff earlier than me). It probably won't take that long for you guys to get your stuff, either.
Any damage to the set? Was it just a Jiffy bag they sent it in?

The set was perfectly fine, no damage at all.

I had to look up what a Jiffy bag was, heh, but yeah, it came in that.

Also, I just noticed, if I had just looked at the dispatch e-mails I've got, I shouldn't be surprised the items come separately, as there's two "track your package" links in there, one for each item in the orders. Ah well.

Back