UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I ordered 8 items in total from dodax split across two orders (7/1), 2 of the items from the order with 7 items arrived today and yesterday. Those 2 items were the ones that got a shipping confirmation from dodax themselves on top of the amazon confirmation.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see if the others show up next week.

And in case you're curious, they weren't packaged the same. The first item which was a standard BD case with a cardboard sleeve arrived in a jiffy bag while the other item which had 2 BD cases in a chipboard box arrived in a cardboard wraparound-thing similar to what Amazon uses.

Looks like it might be pot luck with packaging then. As long as nothing arrives damaged I'll be happy.
I'd imagine the bigger Parasyte and Akame sets will be boxed...I hope

Did receive one today, they indeed ship like Zavvi usually does one item per time. And as Y2Johnny already mentioned mine came in a jiffy bag to, branded for Dodax. Absolutely no damage on my Deadman Wonderland.

Talking about Deadman Wonderland, i do wonder (humm) if the UK release is PQ wise better than the US FUNimation release as it has 3 Blu-ray's compared to the two in the US release ?

Talking about Deadman Wonderland, i do wonder (humm) if the UK release is PQ wise better than the US FUNimation release as it has 3 Blu-ray's compared to the two in the US release ?

I dunno, the UK version has some issues regardless (No English dub for OVA, Oddities in the subtitles).

The packaging was a simple envelope with bubble wrap inside and their website printed on, simple stuff really. And sorry, I don't live in the UK, I live in Portugal (still... given how slow mail usually works around here, I really thought you'd be getting your stuff earlier than me). It probably won't take that long for you guys to get your stuff, either.

It's usually slow over here, but for comparison do you live in any city?

I highly doubt anything arrived already, will have to check.

Back