UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I was debating whether to get the UK or Sentai CE for DanMachi. At Right Stuf damaged prices compared to regular Amazon UK pricing it was a coin toss situation, at £14.50 Amazon UK won (who needs Hestia's ribbon)

I was debating whether to get the UK or Sentai CE for DanMachi. At Right Stuf damaged prices compared to regular Amazon UK pricing it was a coin toss situation, at £14.50 Amazon UK won (who needs Hestia's ribbon)

I went the same route as you actually. Price was too good to turn down.

Been telling myself all day that I won't be ordering anything from these deals, I had an accident, I tripped, ordered Niskoi season 2 and My Teen Romance Comedy SNAFU season 1 and 2.

It does look like dodax have made a mistake. I've often used them for European blu-rays unavailable in the UK (just last month I got the scifi channel series of Dune & Children of Dune from them and am currently waiting on Severance.)

I'm so annoyed at myself, sent a slightly panicked cancellation request message (after receiving the order confirmation email) this morning because I regretted buying hastily and saw discussion that it could be a scam, and then like 30 minutes later realised I had nothing to lose, so sent another message asking them to ignore the cancellation request. I don't want to go ahead and order it again in case I end up being charged twice, so now will just have to wait and see what happens :s

Here's one I've been long waiting for. As part of TRSI's Birthday sale, I found the Honneamise Freedom Boxset, the OVA across 4 Blu-rays. $24.99 + P&P. There are about five copies left. Finally I can ditch the sound-sync screw up Manga and Madman discs.

Wow, that retailed for that much?! I got mine off of eBay for next to nothing ages ago:

38BiNuV.png

Back