UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

for people who don't mind damaged sentai collector edition sets there is a few I've found Rightstuf selling on Amazon marketplace. Remember these sets are damaged in one way, or another. Please read how they are damaged before you purchase so you know exactly what you are buying. I'm posting these incase anyone who doesn't mind damage wants to get a decent deal.

Amagi Brilliant Park [Sentai CE] - $49.99 + shipping (It's around £52)

Good condition. Artbox has a few corners that are dented with some tearing or other scratches, otherwise very good. Light shelf wear. No markings/highlighting inside. All extras are still present inside.
Ajin [Sentai CE] - $39.99 + shipping (should be around £40)

Acceptable condition. Slipcase has been gouged on one side, but the trauma only left a mild dent in the back cover of the graphic novel. A great deal for the blu-ray and DVD sets.

My Love Story [Sentai CE] - $29.99 + shipping (around £30)

Acceptable condition. Significant tears or other damage to artbox, might as well throw it out and keep the discs and extras at this great price! Box for extras may be creased and wrinkled due to the shrink wrap being too tight.
My Love Story [Sentai CE] - $79.99 + shipping (around £80)

New item with slight damage to cardboard slipcase. Damage consists of small dents or abrasions on the corners of the slipcase. Still in the manufacturers original shrink-wrap, all the collectable extras of this box set are still inside.
High School of The Dead [Sentai CE] - $29.99 + shipping (around £30)

Acceptable condition. Slipcase is torn and dented across the top edge of the spine, otherwise good condition. Still in original manufacturer's shrink wrap, never been opened.

Loads of Manga Blu Rays seem to be £14.50 on Amazon via 3rd party seller. I've looked to see if it's legit and they seem legit from what I can tell. Dotdax has lots of recent reviews so I've given it a go and picked up Amagi

for people who don't mind damaged sentai collector edition sets there is a few I've found Rightstuf selling on Amazon marketplace. Remember these sets are damaged in one way, or another. Please read how they are damaged before you purchase so you know exactly what you are buying. I'm posting these incase anyone who doesn't mind damage wants to get a decent deal.

Good condition. Artbox has a few corners that are dented with some tearing or other scratches, otherwise very good. Light shelf wear. No markings/highlighting inside. All extras are still present inside.

Acceptable condition. Slipcase has been gouged on one side, but the trauma only left a mild dent in the back cover of the graphic novel. A great deal for the blu-ray and DVD sets.

Acceptable condition. Significant tears or other damage to artbox, might as well throw it out and keep the discs and extras at this great price! Box for extras may be creased and wrinkled due to the shrink wrap being too tight.

New item with slight damage to cardboard slipcase. Damage consists of small dents or abrasions on the corners of the slipcase. Still in the manufacturers original shrink-wrap, all the collectable extras of this box set are still inside.

Acceptable condition. Slipcase is torn and dented across the top edge of the spine, otherwise good condition. Still in original manufacturer's shrink wrap, never been opened.

Very helpful to know this. Thanks for that. Live how people are so helpful on these forums :)

Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon CE and Umaru-chan CE are also available as "damaged" items. Just remember you might get hit with another £13+ in VAT and fees like I did

Loads of Manga Blu Rays seem to be £14.50 on Amazon via 3rd party seller. I've looked to see if it's legit and they seem legit from what I can tell. Dotdax has lots of recent reviews so I've given it a go and picked up Amagi

Nice spot, I've gone with a mix of sellers but I don't expect them to honour the sales.

Best deals in my opinion are:
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Complete Season 1 - Collector's Edition
Amagi Brilliant Park Complete Season 1 Collection - Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition

I also picked up Parasyte Part 2 to complete the set.

I don't expect these Manga deals to actually be real deals. They smell like Amazon scam's tbh.

All 4 of the sellers are from Switzerland, and practically have only MangaUK stock all priced at £14.50 regardless if its a standard, or collector's. I found their ebay pages, and they don't have any of this anime stock listed, which makes me think their amazon accounts have been stolen.

Nah, the deals are probably legit. All other items have normal prices, so most likely it has something to do with their price adjustment software. Ebay stores from those kind of sellers are not really a good indicator because they rarely have the same items as on their Amazon stores.

Ordered Amagi Brilliant Park.

I noticed this when I woke up this morning and had gotten an email from CamelCamelCamel about Black Bullet going below my chosen price threshold. Ended up ordering Black Bullet, Parasyte Part 2 and DanMachi. Honestly, this is a no-lose situation. Worst case, it's a scam and I have to wait a week or two to get my money back, best case we all get cheap anime. Amazon's CS is really good, so I don't see getting money back being an issue.

I'd be more worried but unlike those amazon scam sites these sellers have a lot of feedback so it's more likely down to their software than a dodgy seller offering everything for one price but I could be wrong

I'm tempted to pick up one or two of these, I can always see if they'll supply pics, and when it comes to damage with these kinds of boxes as long as the spine is alright I'm not too fussed, since that's what I'll see most of the time. Thanks for pointing these out :D

Back