UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Not sure if this is useful to anyone or not, but Importcds is offering 10% off all orders using the code TAKE10. I'm pretty sure they're the same company as Wow HD so I expect they operate and ship the same way. A handy way of getting some anime slightly cheaper. They do charge for postage, but even with that it cost less when I compared prices.

Stiivun

Stand User
Importcds is offering 10% off all orders using the code TAKE10. I'm pretty sure they're the same company as Wow HD so I expect they operate and ship the same way.
Correct they're part of the Alliance Entertainment group of which DeepDiscount and DVDPlanet are also a part of. I've used importcds before, last time for Black Jack: The Movie, and their packaging is quality wise about the same as Amazon US is. Takes about 2 weeks before their stuff arrives, and before i forget they have no tracking.

Patient-X

Railgun
Correct they're part of the Alliance Entertainment group of which DeepDiscount and DVDPlanet are also a part of. I've used importcds before, last time for Black Jack: The Movie, and their packaging is quality wise about the same as Amazon US is. Takes about 2 weeks before their stuff arrives, and before i forget they have no tracking.
Am I correct in presuming they're customs friendly then?

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
This is why I stuck it on the thread, wasn't sure if they were customs friendly or not.

Edit: looking at the Bluray.com forum some people mention how Import CD also reship from the UK, hmm... it really isn't clear so yeah Wow HD remain the best option I think.

Edit II: thought screw it and ordered the following with my Amazon refund:
Bleach set 2 Blu ray
Hetalia: World Series anime classics
Hunter x hunter volume 2 Blu ray

Last edited: