UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Not bad... I went for Cowboy Bebop the Movie and something non anime, although at that end of the price bracket (Bebop was AU$ 16) It was more like buy two and get free postage!

Looks like the Australian MHA is the same as the UK one, that's very tempting.

Edit: ordered MHA and got the Berserk Golden Age Arc trilogy for free. Can't see it getting a special edition so I thought why not?
Cost £54.24 including shipping

Last edited:
Looks like the Australian MHA is the same as the UK one, that's very tempting.

Edit: ordered MHA and got the Berserk Golden Age Arc trilogy for free. Can't see it getting a special edition so I thought why not?
Cost £54.24 including shipping
Doesn't Madman's Berserk trilogy use Kaze's discs though?

Doesn't Madman's Berserk trilogy use Kaze's discs though?
I don't think so, I've looked and the Aus and US releases have the same extras that the manga releases appear to be lacking so I don't think they're the Kaze discs. Even if they are I paid £25 for it and £25 for MHA so I can't complain too much (Or I got it for free technically)

Last edited:
How expensive is shipping? Tempted to grab the Cowboy Bebop movie and FLCL but don't wanna make an account on there just to be shocked by the cost of shipping.....

*Never mind, just realized you can check it yourself from the basket, seems kinda nuts I need to pay for delivery per item....

Back