UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

How expensive is shipping? Tempted to grab the Cowboy Bebop movie and FLCL but don't wanna make an account on there just to be shocked by the cost of shipping.....

*Never mind, just realized you can check it yourself from the basket, seems kinda nuts I need to pay for delivery per item....
Thats because they ship each item individually, can make shipping expensive but means you will be under the low value goods consignment threshold when buying cheaper items.

I don't think so, I've looked and the Aus and US releases have the same extras that the manga releases appear to be lacking so I don't think they're the Kaze discs. Even if they are I paid £25 for it and £25 for MHA so I can't complain too much (Or I got it for free technically)
I bought the third Berserk movie from AU when it was cheaper than the UK, and Madman used Kaze's disc. Still have to find the time to watch it. With regards to extras, it's because Kaze stuck all the extras on the third movie.

I bought the third Berserk movie from AU when it was cheaper than the UK, and Madman used Kaze's disc. Still have to find the time to watch it. With regards to extras, it's because Kaze stuck all the extras on the third movie.
Oh that makes sense, as I said it was free so I don't mind that much but thanks for the info.

My order won't be shipping anytime soon, since three of the items are "usually dispatched within 1-3 weeks" (Brothers Conflict, Wanna be the strongest and Gunslinger girl)
An Amazon representative told me that my order won't be shipped until the 5th June. What fun.

Asendia are SLOW. You're unlikely to get any tracking once it's outside the USA until it arrives in the UK.

I have a number of items sent using Asendia in transit at the moment. Standard delivery seems to average 20-25 days

Asendia are SLOW. You're unlikely to get any tracking once it's outside the USA until it arrives in the UK.

I have a number of items sent using Asendia in transit at the moment. Standard delivery seems to average 20-25 days
Still takes 20-25 days when Amazon UK use them for shipping, absolutely useless.

Is anyone else having issues with Asendia not updating tracking information when ordering from shawnek-rightstuf?

My asendia tracking has only stated its left America, and thats it.

Edit -

ok decided to check it , and its updated

05/18/2017 06:18 Arrival At Border Point In The Destination Country Gb

Swiss post have pulled through seven times before with packages for me. None had customs so hopefully you'll be fine :D

Yay, just got an email from Amazon saying I-Parcel cant find my address for my Code Geass order... the same address I've had all my Amazon orders sent to. :mad:

Now looks like my shipment has been stolen, the carrier is now saying they haven't received the package from Amazon.

They are sending replacements of DB Kai 4 and Eureka Seven with expedited shipping and have given me a $5 voucher, unfortunately they have no copies of Code Geass atm so has been refunded. At least I was able to get them to price match from the current order.

Back