UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Interesting fact. i-parcel partners up with yodel in the UK (based on all my orders shipped through i-parcel), and we all know what Yodel's reputation is like.
They're partnered with Fastway here in Ireland. Parcel went missing between Amazon and the carrier, before the tracking becomes active.

Now looks like my shipment has been stolen, the carrier is now saying they haven't received the package from Amazon.

They are sending replacements of DB Kai 4 and Eureka Seven with expedited shipping and have given me a $5 voucher, unfortunately they have no copies of Code Geass atm so has been refunded. At least I was able to get them to price match from the current order.
I've got a feeling the same is going to happen with my orders, none of the tracking has updated since they were shipped.

Competent and faster than Royal Mail? I've never had a problem with Yodel myself.
Your area must have the only employee who cares then, mine often get thrown over my side gate. When I say thrown I mean thrown about 20 feet into the middle of my back garden.

Ended up going halves on MHA with my brother who ordered the Transformers Prime Complete Collection in the JBHifi sale.

Also ended up getting both halves of Cross Ange, despite having a rough first 6-7 episodes with quite a bit of questionable content ends up being a fairly solid mecha series.

Back