UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Is there even anywhere that offers digital manga we can actually own, or is it all ruined by DRM?

Kondansha has done a couple of Humble Bundles, DRM free.

But if one gets creative with their browser extensions, anything on Comixology should be within your reach.

Huh an interesting discussion with an Amazon CS rep has led me to discover that due to the recent incidents in Manchester that there have been delays in the customs clearance process from the US to U.K. This is apparently why my order hasn't shipped yet. I was told that they are working to get the items sent out as soon as possible.

Received my Amazon glitch items today. How do I check if my code Geass has got the sound fault on it?
These are the numbers

Old: FN-07350
#1 DV-07350E - 2061521
#2 DV-07350F - 2061522
#3 DV-07350G - 2061523
#4 DV-07350H - 2061524

New: FN-07354
#1 DV-07354A - 2061529
#2 DV-07354B - 2061530
#3 DV-07354C - 2061531
#4 DV-07354D - 2061532

Here is an example picture from bd.com where the number is. Only R2 is affected iirc

R3ylQ2m.png

Thanks. I've just checked it's got the old code on it. I needed to email Amazon anyway as it has a little bit damaged on it, I will mention this at the same time.

Was hoping for some of those to get early birds so I bought Charlotte Part 1, Persona 4 Movie 4 and Prison School. Would have got Black Butler but I've got the standard edition coming from the Amazon price glitch and that will match up with my S1/2 sets so I prefer that.

Nice to see they're offering these deals since some couldn't attend MCM and get them for that price :)

I'm so torn on some of these. Persona and Overlord are a given, but I am not sure about Charlotte, Black Butler or Prison School. Charlotte I've seen and liked, but I'm unsure as to how likely I am to watch it again, Black Butler I am interested in but have yet to watch my copy of Season 1 and Prison School I have no idea if I'd like it at all.

I'm so torn on some of these. Persona and Overlord are a given, but I am not sure about Charlotte, Black Butler or Prison School. Charlotte I've seen and liked, but I'm unsure as to how likely I am to watch it again, Black Butler I am interested in but have yet to watch my copy of Season 1 and Prison School I have no idea if I'd like it at all.
Prison school is a must, I picked it up at MCM. I'll be buying Persona 3 Movie 4, and maybe Black Butler, though I've yet to try season 1 yet.
I'd grab Charlotte and Overlord, but my brother already has them so I'm in no rush.

Definitely picking up Prison School at that price.
Not sure on Charlotte, such a good price but ..hmm..it's not a show I've seen & the type of show it is can be very hit & miss for me..
Going with the Overlord CE instead of the standard, great price for that on their store.

Butler I've not seen any of & need to pick up Persona 2 & 3 before going for the 4th film.

Back