UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Mine has also shipped, now I just need a BD player to watch it on lol I have £50 Amazon vouchers I won that I was gonna use towards MHA but think I'll just go for one of em Seiki BD players instead. I also have the Kaze sets I can move on and I think I could probably get what I paid for them back at this point tbh. I knew as soon as the prices changed back I'd be gutted I didn't get Eureka Seven though. ;_;

My order won't be shipping anytime soon, since three of the items are "usually dispatched within 1-3 weeks" (Brothers Conflict, Wanna be the strongest and Gunslinger girl)

I wish I had been able to take more advantage of it, but since my financial situation isn't that famous as of right now, I was only able to order Barakamon (hasn't been dispatched yet, it's "not yet shipped"). Still, better than nothing, I guess...

I wish I had been able to take more advantage of it, but since my financial situation isn't that famous as of right now, I was only able to order Barakamon (hasn't been dispatched yet, it's "not yet shipped"). Still, better than nothing, I guess...
According to my order it'll dispatch between 1-3 weeks. At moment it says dispatch date is 30th May.

According to my order it'll dispatch between 1-3 weeks. At moment it says dispatch date is 30th May.

Mine just says the estimated arrival date is between June 15th and July 13th, which is par for the course from Amazon.com, but other than that, I don't see any estimated dispatch date. Not that I really mind, as I should be getting paid any day now, so it wouldn't hurt my wallet so much :p

Makes me wonder if this was a glitch or just a stealth sale. I'm not convinced that accidents like this can happen.

I honestly can't imagine Amazon thinking its a good idea to drop a CE set by 83% of its RRP. This type of thing happens since Amazon relies on an automatic system to try and competitively price their products based on trending data they gather. While they can manually set values themselves I imagine this error since it happened at 2-6am US time (west/east coast) that it was an automatic system bug.

I honestly can't imagine Amazon thinking its a good idea to drop a CE set by 83% of its RRP. This type of thing happens since Amazon relies on an automatic system to try and competitively price their products based on trending data they gather. While they can manually set values themselves I imagine this error since it happened at 2-6am US time (west/east coast) that it was an automatic system bug.

I don't doubt what you're saying, although if that's the case, then their machine intelligence will have got the idea of those prices from somewhere else, right? Either that or earlier today a software developer was severely reprimanded for writing code that from the outside looking in is arbitrarily lowering the prices of anime :)

I really wish these Amazon sellers would provide pics with their listings, would make it easier to understand the extent of the damage

It's tempting, but the recent Amazon breakdown has taken enough from my account
It's good to see who the seller is though :)However, my comment still stands, it'd be useful for sellers to provide pictures.

Yeah same, and it's a shame since it'd probably coerce me to buy more from third party sellers if they did ;)

Back