UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I'd hold off to make sure it ships first! :confused: Don't wanna get caught out.

I've ordered a whole bunch too, just when I'm trying to save money too... still Code Geass, Wolfs Rain & Barakamon are too cheap to pass up! Might upgrade my DVD of Freezing and Gunslinger Girl too as they will come under the customs threshold.
Freezing and GG were too good to pass up!

Last edited:
Didn't think i'd be spending that much on those deals but i ended up buying 13 of them plus one of the Danmachi sets. I ordered:

A Certain Magical Index Season 2
Barakamon
Black Butler Book of Circus
Buddy Complex
Dragonar Academy
Dragonball Z Kai Season 4 (mostly just to try and get the slip as my last one didn't lol)
Freezing
Garo The Animation Part 1 (this was the most expensive at $28.99 but i already have Part 2 so went for it)
Garo Crimson Moon Part 1
Gunslinger Girl
Psycho Pass 2
Tokyo Ravens Part 2
Wolfs Rain

I just realized Eureka Seven is the complete series and it's only $18 o_O I assumed it was just one of the parts, 50 episodes of Eureka Seven on BD for $18 is insane, gutted I didn't notice that at first as now I'll need to pay more shipping, but I'm really tempted.

Didn't think i'd be spending that much on those deals but i ended up buying 13 of them plus one of the Danmachi sets. I ordered:

A Certain Magical Index Season 2
Barakamon
Black Butler Book of Circus
Buddy Complex
Dragonar Academy
Dragonball Z Kai Season 4 (mostly just to try and get the slip as my last one didn't lol)
Freezing
Garo The Animation Part 1 (this was the most expensive at $28.99 but i already have Part 2 so went for it)
Garo Crimson Moon Part 1
Gunslinger Girl
Psycho Pass 2
Tokyo Ravens Part 2
Wolfs Rain
The entire reason I ordered the Kai sets was for the slips also, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who really went for it with these deals :D

I just realized Eureka Seven is the complete series and it's only $18 o_O I assumed it was just one of the parts, 50 episodes of Eureka Seven on BD for $18 is insane, gutted I didn't notice that at first as now I'll need to pay more shipping, but I'm really tempted.
The lack of a customs deposit for that one should offset the shipping cost partially.

Guess the more people order at these obviously price glitch ... they higher the chance that the whole thing will be cancelled :)

Should have kept it to your self Lambadelta to make sure your order goes through, and also to help others not spending their hard earned money :D

I restrained myself and only ordered Eureka Seven and Code Geass.
As much as I'd like to order more titles, A Silent Voice is out next week.

Ordered Barakamon and Gunslinger Girl. A few others I want, but money and an already large backlog is keeping me in check.

Gutted I missed it. was at work and assumed I'd have enough time to peruse once home. Saw some of the prices and looks like some real bargains were available.

Back