UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Should one assume this discount is the benefit of dining chez McDo?
(I was weaned off such an establishment following an unfortunate incident involving a McNugget.)

Mmm , good question. If that was the case, I assume it would go after use, which I actually didn't try as I don't have an order over that limit to place at play.

Zin5ki said:
Should one assume this discount is the benefit of dining chez McDo?
(I was weaned off such an establishment following an unfortunate incident involving a McNugget.)
They give them away on nearly everything, so you could just get a coke and get at least a quid off, I think I have a £2 somewhere :roll:

Durial666 said:
More vouchers here.

£1 PNPY6RJ4NM7J
£1 PNTHVTPPMJ47
£1 PNXGLKGNYFW4
£2 PMX4FHFTYNTT
£2 PM6PT9K69PTM

Thanks I have used both £2 voucher PM6PT9K69PTM and £2 PMX4FHFTYNTT . Feel a slightly greedy for using both of them but oh well :oops:.

Here are few good deal to make up for it some what:

Jin Roh £3.99 at HMV
Lupin The Third: Secret Of Mamo £3.99 at HMV
Panda Go Panda £3.99 at HMV
Paprika £3.99 at HMV
Tekkonkinkreet £3.99 at HMV
Tokyo Godfathers £3.99 at HMV
Sherlock Hound: Complete Series £10.99 at HMV
Bleach Complete Series 1 £10.99 at HMV
Bleach Complete Series 2 £11.99 at HMV
Bleach Complete Series 3 £10.99 at HMV
Burst Angel Vols. 1-6 £17.99 at Base.com

Also if anyone wondering what to spend the play.com voucher on I recommend pick up Anime Legend Box Set as in most cases they already are joint lowest price selling them anyway.

Dave said:
Durial666 said:
More vouchers here.

£1 PNPY6RJ4NM7J
£1 PNTHVTPPMJ47
£1 PNXGLKGNYFW4
£2 PMX4FHFTYNTT
£2 PM6PT9K69PTM

Thanks I have used both £2 voucher PM6PT9K69PTM and £2 PMX4FHFTYNTT . Feel a slightly greedy for using both of them but oh well :oops:.

Here are few good deal to make up for it some what:

Jin Roh £3.99 at HMV
Lupin The Third: Secret Of Mamo £3.99 at HMV
Panda Go Panda £3.99 at HMV
Paprika £3.99 at HMV
Tekkonkinkreet £3.99 at HMV
Tokyo Godfathers £3.99 at HMV
Sherlock Hound: Complete Series £10.99 at HMV
Bleach Complete Series 1 £10.99 at HMV
Bleach Complete Series 2 £11.99 at HMV
Bleach Complete Series 3 £10.99 at HMV
Burst Angel Vols. 1-6 £17.99 at Base.com

Also if anyone wondering what to spend the play.com voucher on I recommend pick up Anime Legend Box Set as in most cases they already are joint lowest price selling them anyway.
Either that or Manga's thickpack boxsets
Considering getting Darker Than Black because I can trade the singles I already have in and finish the series for less :roll:

mangaman74 said:
Forbidden Planet has some cheap manga.

Eden: It's a Endless World volumes 1-6 99p each plus postage

http://forbiddenplanet.com/manga/?q=ede ... =price-asc

If you don't order 1-6 of Eden for these prices to have a look at Eden, you're a bit of a plonker, really. Volumes 1-8 are mostly 9-10/10 worthy, and Endo is one of the best artists out there.

Even though I own 1-7 (and cannot get 8-9), I'm tempted to double-dip. It's THAT good.

lol, cheaper than the DVD set. Is anywhere selling GitS 2.0 on its own for silly cheap? I'm still kind of curious to see it for myself. Innocence is amazing in HD, btw, fabby, worth the upgrade for the visuals alone imo.

Back