UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

not asking for a refund for more than what was paid but more to be honest a replacement item to a similar value and by having it as credit it would then allow me to choose one. This is because the order was only placed because of being able to also have the second promotion applied and if it cant be fulfilled then either the option of a alternative or full cancellation should be available.

not asking for a refund for more than what was paid but more to be honest a replacement item to a similar value and by having it as credit it would then allow me to choose one. This is because the order was only placed because of being able to also have the second promotion applied and if it cant be fulfilled then either the option of a alternative or full cancellation should be available.

Apologies, your previous post suggested they had denied the entirety of the order rather than in part.

On another note 1/3 have shipped for me

My secondspin order got dispatched. Only one anime on the order though which is the new Berserk, I went for the standard as I didn't want to pay nearly $20 more for the limited edition and that was likely to be cancelled.

My two orders shipped too, hope they arrive this time...
My secondspin order got dispatched. Only one anime on the order though which is the new Berserk, I went for the standard as I didn't want to pay nearly $20 more for the limited edition and that was likely to be cancelled.
Since Season two is standard only at least it'll look more uniform.

I also so far have no cancellations on my third order but figure that if for example no dispatch by monday then it will probably mean every order will be cancelled

Back