UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I only just noticed the Legend of the Legendary Heroes Part 1 I ordered was the LE... Happy days. :D
Nice choice. Sometimes it doesn't state that it's the LE at all on SS. Only knew my Rideback Blu Ray was the LE because I searched the UPC.

mine havent shipped yet did any of you get any cancellations yet? so far had 2 of my titles cancelled on the large order, which am kinda relived by as should bring my order under the 10 title limit. Luckily none yet on my smaller orders too with their buy 4 get 1 free.

Nothing has shipped yet for me. They refunded my lost order as store credit, which would have been useful a few days ago but now I'm seeing if they could just refund my PayPal instead.

Nothing has shipped yet for me. They refunded my lost order as store credit, which would have been useful a few days ago but now I'm seeing if they could just refund my PayPal instead.

They always seem to do this. I've not had an issue free order from them yet but they've never been any hassle swapping credit for a monetary refund.

i spoke too soon one of my free titles got cancelled have emailed to ask if they will be able to either allow me to choose another at the same value or issue credit to the value of the item

none of my items shipped and also got told wont get a refund for the free item or credit to the items value as they cant apply the buy 4 get 1 free even though had it applied

Back