UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Could have placed another order with the extra $47.58 I'd have saved. I've asked customer service if they'll apply the second code retroactively but I doubt it.

Could have placed another order with the extra $47.58 I'd have saved. I've asked customer service if they'll apply the second code retroactively but I doubt it.
Did the same, worse case scenario they can't, best case scenario I save a decent amount

Given the pittance they pay for items sold to them there's no worry of them going out of business especially with the number of stores under their "umbrella"

Sell item to Secondspin get $3, Secondspin sells same item for $49.99

Given the pittance they pay for items sold to them there's no worry of them going out of business especially with the number of stores under their "umbrella"

Sell item to Secondspin get $3, Secondspin sells same item for $49.99
well, ye, that's the unwritten pawn rule. buy low sell high. I sold off a stack case of games, including xenosaga 2, which is the only xenosaga game to be sold in this country and rarely at that, about £20. pawners have no idea how much something is worth until they sell it

placed a second order for
Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions: The Complete Series Used Blu-ray
Dimension W: Season One [Blu-ray/DVD] [4 Discs]
Testament of Sister New Devil: Season One [Blu-ray Used Blu-ray
Sekirei: The Complete Series - Seasons One and Two, this time using both offers

I placed an order at Secondspin earlier today too, got more than i originally thought i'd get but the prices were too good lol.

My order:
91 Days
Drifters
Garo: Crimson Moon - Season Two - Part Two
Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance
K: Return of Kings
New Game!: Season One
Steins;Gate: Complete Series, Part One LE
Tales of Zestiria the X: Season One LE

I got no message either. Then again I wouldn’t due to not placing an order because of vets bills. :(

Don’t mind me I’m just envious.

Back